Robbie Chosen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robbie Chosen

I will not call him Chosen because I don’t believe in that at all but I’ll root for him to be a positive player for our team.. just like every player

You don't believe in someone legally changing their name?
That’s fine to do that, but I don’t believe in the reasoning behind the name

But I can separate those feelings with him being a dolphin and him being motivated to do the right things.

He clearly needs a lot of attention, and has an over-inflated self esteem. He'll be WR4 in Miami so he may want to pick a 4th name.

Obi Wan GIF by Star Wars

I'm not calling anyone who is hoping to make the team as the #3 or #4 WR Chosen. If this were a movie, he'd be the midget from Friday in terms of casting.

I like Anderson's potential in this offense. If he keeps his volatile personality under control, I think he could help. He has to know, he's a 4th/5th reciever on this team. He has to realize his chances will be a lot less than Hill and Waddles. This is an extremely deep group of WR's with or without Anderson.

I like Anderson's potential in this offense. If he keeps his volatile personality under control, I think he could help. He has to know, he's a 4th/5th reciever on this team. He has to realize his chances will be a lot less than Hill and Waddles. This is an extremely deep group of WR's with or without Anderson.
Good thing WRs as a group are known for their humility and willingness to put team achievements above individual numbers

Good thing WRs as a group are known for their humility and willingness to put team achievements above individual numbers
Even if the guy is an idiot, not saying that's case, he has to realize Hill/Waddle are getting the majority of opportunities, and he would be fortunate to get 3-5 looks per game where he is one of the top 3 in progression.

He's really playing for his future viability as an NFL wide out.

Gee, 11 personal, passing down. Hill , Waddle, Anderson/Berrios, Mosert/Achane/Gaskins, and Saubert/Smythe/Kroft. I'm not feeling too worried about getting a first myself. Replacing the TE with Conner/Higgins, if they pan out, would make us even more dangerous.

And we still have Wilson and EZ, not to mention Ingold.

Not like Saubert/Smythe couldn't block and Mosert/Achane break a long one if the defense sells out for the pass with a bunch of DB's.

If Wynn and AJ play well would should do better than last year. IMHO we were darn good when we were on our game last year.

Back
Top Bottom