Robert Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Edwards

Doesn't look like it. They've brought in Terry Kirby and Stacey Mack so far, and are trying to set up a workout with James Stewart (I don't think they've done that yet), but nothing on Edwards.

Why do you guys keep bringing up Robert Edwards? Fans in fish nation are the only ones who can't see that this guy's career is OVER! Cool it for a little while. It makes you seems desperate. And it's just plain sad.

I think they saw something in Edwards last year that made them think he is too delicate to be depended on... If you watched him run last year in preseason, you could see at the end of some runs, instead of fighting for extra yardage and moving the pile, he folds his right leg up as if to not put any pressure on it and lets the pile take him down. If he doesn't have the confidence in his leg to move the pile then I doubt the team would either. I think that was obvious on film and thats why not only is he not playing for the Dolphins, but No other team has shown interest in him.

BuffRangePigpen said:
Why do you guys keep bringing up Robert Edwards? Fans in fish nation are the only ones who can't see that this guy's career is OVER! Cool it for a little while. It makes you seems desperate. And it's just plain sad.
I'M NOT DESPERATE JUST ASKING A QUESTION??:shakeno:

13isgr81 said:
I think they saw something in Edwards last year that made them think he is too delicate to be depended on... If you watched him run last year in preseason, you could see at the end of some runs, instead of fighting for extra yardage and moving the pile, he folds his right left up as if to not put any pressure and lets the pile take him down. If he doesn't have the confidence in his leg to move the pile then I doubt the team would either. I think that was obvious on film and thats why not only is he not playing for the Dolphins, but No other team has shown interest in him.
THANKS FOR THE INFO

Why would you think he is done. He produced pretty good yardage last time he was here. I know he didnt get the ball much but when he did he did decent. I was upset last year when they cut him cause i thought he could carry the load better then MInor if Ricky when down. Little did we know **** would quit

Drfletcherdc said:
It's a shame about Edwards. He had alot of talent.

The NFL is not a place for the weak at heart. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. He's not the first.

More importantly... as an ex-Dolphin and human being... we should all be thankful and greatful he was able to PLAY again.

The man has his health and both legs. In the end... that's what is really important.

I applaud the man's efforts. He was faced with adversity and decided to not let it beat him. Some of us would be so lucky to have his determination.

Back
Top Bottom