robert edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

robert edwards

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
im dying i didnt get to see the game, i know how we did but how diod edwards look tonight?:confused:

39, how did CC do? I know he had 3 catches, but were they spectacular or anything like that?

Originally posted by booyeah_
39, how did CC do? I know he had 3 catches, but were they spectacular or anything like that?

unfortunately I did not see the game and only got home in time to listen to the last couple of minutes :(

so all I have is the comments from David and Mad Dog and the interviews as well as the boxscore :o

Originally posted by finman006
im dying i didnt get to see the game, i know how we did but how diod edwards look tonight?:confused:

dont pay attention to the stats. Edwarsd looked good. if you said he is an injury waiting to happen i would say you were nuts! the guy can still play but i will say that he looked smaller! he is our 2nd string RB IMO. what an inspiration! he looked like he took a couple of heavy hits and he bounced right back up. its just that our whole game sucked, sucked and sucked some more! how can anyone get anything done with this crap happening! ricky had 8 carries 17 yards but believe it or not, ricky looked good too. problem was, Norman hand just made jamie Nails look average again.

I heard that he was injured again while listening to the broadcast. I hope that was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom