Robert Griffin III and Russel Wilson > Andrew Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Griffin III and Russel Wilson > Andrew Luck

RG3 is very good . 18 TD's with only 20 incompletions . The black comment is just ignorant.

I really wouldn't mind having Wilson but only for maybe a third and only after we draft a bonafide franchise QB in the first round. He is short (5-11) and I would want to know what happened at NCST before I invested a pick. However, he is an excellent QB who can definitely produce on the field.

Robert Griffin III is better then Luck in every stat except his skin color. FACT

I don't care if our franchise QB is part Mexican, part Chinese, and part Martian with a mother from Kenya! I just want someone who can win. With that being said, RGIII is having one heck of a year but I wouldn't put too much faith into these ratings as Clint Trickett from FSU is rated third and I can assure you, as a die-hard FSU fan, that he is in no way, shape, or form in the same galaxy as RGIII, Wilson, Luck, Jones, Barkley, etc. Also, remember that Cam Newton, Matt Freeman, and JaMarkus Russell didn't seem to have too much trouble getting drafted as black QBs. The Dolphins need to spare no expense in getting whomever our new FO feels is the best fit for a franchise QB in their system in this coming draft. If we have to mortgage the farm and go all-in...so be it!

someone above 90 rating and atleast 60% completion rating and I'll consider it or 3 black Qbs with 80% rating

While I am actually a very strong proponent of QB Rating, especially when the primary stats are comparable (And they are here), there is ZERO chance Griffin is a better QB than Luck.

He isnt asked to do nearly as much, and as PUTRID as the PacXX defenses Luck has faced are, they are MUCH better than the teams Griffin has faced

Cmon, he has those numbers against:
TCU
Stephen F Austin
Rice
Kansas State
Iowa State

While TCU is "Pretty good" this year, KSU is solid and Iowa State is mediocre.
SFA is Div IIA and Rice should be.

While Luck is running a pro set and calling many of his own plays, Griffin is running a true spread and never has to call his own plays.

As a developmental player, absolutely. I think his ceiling is very very high.
Better than Luck? No way, no how. Not even in the same ballpark.

I really wouldn't mind having Wilson but only for maybe a third and only after we draft a bonafide franchise QB in the first round. He is short (5-11) and I would want to know what happened at NCST before I invested a pick. However, he is an excellent QB who can definitely produce on the field.

Wilson was run off by a very proud coach that now probably regrets his decision. The whole minor league fiasco won't have much bearing on where he ends up getting drafted. Him being 5'10 (at most) will. Guys his size don't make it as NFL QBs.

Robert Griffin III is better then Luck in every stat except his skin color. FACT

You might as well have posted:

"Hi, Im koolvid and I dont watch the games, so I go check stats and form my college QB opinions based on those. I literally have no idea what I am talking about."

And as for race...yea that really hurt Vince Young, Jamarcus Russell, Michael Vick, ect.

Russell Wilson used to beat the living **** out of my high school's football team back when he was at Collegiate. That said, you're way off base saying that either of these QBs are better than Luck.

Good God..man...
sometimes I think some of our fanbase desrves the team we have.

Back
Top Bottom