Robert Griffin III | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Griffin III

RGIII is not a top 15 pick. He's a late first round to early second guy.

I dont know about that. Would I take him in the top 15..no. But all it takes is for one person to fall in love with all that potential. I think he has a better shot of going top 15 than in the 2nd round. Someone will love him

I dont know about that. Would I take him in the top 15..no. But all it takes is for one person to fall in love with all that potential. I think he has a better shot of going top 15 than in the 2nd round. Someone will love him
A lot of people like him and irregardless of what the usual suspects on this site think, he will be a top 15 pick. People can knock the type of offense he plays in all they want, but all the fundamentals that people look for in a top QB are there and combined with this innate talent, makes him that high of a pick.

A lot of people like him and irregardless of what the usual suspects on this site think, he will be a top 15 pick. People can knock the type of offense he plays in all they want, but all the fundamentals that people look for in a top QB are there and combined with this innate talent, makes him that high of a pick.
He is talented. But he is raw, plus ive heard he looked pretty awful against a solid OSU defense (However I did not actually watch the game so I cannot verify that). I dont disagree that some team could pony up a top 15 pick for the kid based off his potential..but it wont be us. We need an immediate impact player

Just like Tebow.

As I've said before: I want Kendall Wright more than I want Robert Griffin.

Giffin killed it again against Mizzou. The guy is special. He's not all trick plays and gimmicks - his fundamentals look very good to me and he is very sharp, very precise while maintaining that fluid style. The guy is one of those rare few for whom the game seems to slow down. He bears absolutely no resemblance to Tebow in any sense - Tebow's fundamentals were terrible but his intangibles were off the charts. RG3 has all sorts of other risks to his success translating to the NFL, but his basic skills as a QB aren't among them, imo.

Back
Top Bottom