Robert Horry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Horry

Horry is just flat out MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! what a game he had,besides his clutch 3's(normal for Robert) what really blew me away was his left handed MONSTER dunk that was Horry of Rocket and early Laker days.:eek:

Horry went crazy last night....I have been watching the nba since 1975 and that was as good a game by any player I have ever seen, especially in a pressure game...conversely, I think Duncan did everything possible to lose the game for them.

Yeah, Duncan completely choked in the 4th quarter. I thought they were going to lose because of him.

Horry was great last night. But Larry Bird had some 4th quarters against the Lakers in the Finals that were just unbelievable. They were showing a bunch of those games on ESPN Classic last weekend. They played one in particular where Bird not only was scoring every trip down, but making every defensive play on the other end (steals, blocks, rebounds). He was so good it became hilarious.

the Spurs won inspite of Duncan(who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat) folding in the fourth quater and OT.The Pistons had almost all the breaks in the 4th andOT and still couldn't seal the deal.That pretty much ended the Pistons chances of repeating.

Roman529 said:
Horry went crazy last night....I have been watching the nba since 1975 and that was as good a game by any player I have ever seen, especially in a pressure game...conversely, I think Duncan did everything possible to lose the game for them.

PHINATIC13 said:
the Spurs won inspite of Duncan(who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat) folding in the fourth quater and OT.The Pistons had almost all the breaks in the 4th andOT and still couldn't seal the deal.That pretty much ended the Pistons chances of repeating.

I tend to agree. The team that has the best player in the series usually gets one win because of that. The Spurs haven't had Duncan's breakout game yet, and I think it's coming either Tuesday or Thursday.

I think Detroit wins tonight; nobody plays better with their backs to the wall, but ultimately loses in game 7. I just don't see them winning two in San Antonio.

ChambersWI said:
what's funny about Duncan's performance is he still had 26 points and 19 rebounds.

I know. I thought we were watching his Big Game that night, right up until his disastrous fourth quarter and OT.

phunwin said:
I know. I thought we were watching his Big Game that night, right up until his disastrous fourth quarter and OT.

i thought the same thing. some of those shots he made in the first three quarters couldn't have been defended any better... maybe they should let the pistons put a guy on him at the free throw line. or maybe he should start shooting 'em underhanded.

Back
Top Bottom