Robert Hunt pick 39 in a talent rich second day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Hunt pick 39 in a talent rich second day

mmikel30

Starter
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think this was a moronic pick. I heard people saying this guy is a mauler...That’s just bull **** he has a soft body flabby upper body and I did not see the guy move people I seen him push small corner safety types down on weak ass teams.....why? This guy A sloppy looking body. Has serious man boobs and reports say he needs to get stronger. How is that a mauler? I’m pissed just take a look at the talent that was passed over for this guy...just take a look.

Last edited:
He looks like he's gonna melt in the heat. The bigger head scratcher is why we didn't take Cushenberry in the 3rd. Dude's arms are long as hell and he's dig-proof. Tua's pocket is going to collapse

Guy looks like peanut from Jeff Dunham with a far worse body
A3495F4C-C2A1-4330-9034-628960178045.jpeg180FF0BC-904B-463D-8134-A739274A12C5.jpeg

I would take Hunt at 39 over Davis ANYWHERE in the 2nd.

Here's a list of our d-line:

Ogbah
Lawson
Wilkins
Moss
Sieler
Charlton
Neto

I can't say in good faith that Davis is better than any of them.

Robert Hunt comes in day 1 and puts Calhoun and Isidora back on the practice squad.

No big deal. The Louisiana Tech and Louisiana Lafeyette linemen almost always have flabby bodies. I mentioned that last year in regard to Jaylon Ferguson. Go back and look at some of the photos from him in college. Those two programs have some talented linemen but they are more the raw unpolished types than the more sculpted versions you see at LSU.

Whenever I watch those two teams in bowl games it is particularly amusing because it's one sloppy lineman after another celebrating when they make a huge play.

Back
Top Bottom