Robert Kraft Charged In Prostitution Ring Bust | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Kraft Charged In Prostitution Ring Bust

Geez I know Gronk might retire but I’m not sure Mr. Kraft is looking for a new tight end in the right places.

Gronk, and a bunch of players could've hooked him up with a better babe. This parlor is for small folk! Some of the players got baby mamas from these parlors.
I hope Kraft tipped well. I'm sure he did. It would be devastating if he only paid 79 bucks and did not tip. That would be so bad!

Outstanding news....And when queen brady finnally retires.....New england will turn to dust like the dust in the desert.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this shows the superiority of our team/ownership. instead of being out getting some, we instead are holed up in an office, evaluating Tanny.

"
*please no Dolphins, please no Dolphins!!!!*

Point being, there's more on the list. If there's bigger, there's likely smaller fry. I'm enjoying the lack of drama since the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom