Robert McCune | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert McCune

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Wondering if any of you have heard anything about him. I think he could seriously help us at linebacker, apparently hes a workout warrior, with good instincts and he runs between a 4.4 and 4.5 40. i think he would be worth a look, dunno where hes projected to go, but i read he can play inside and outside lb...

drafted him in madden, started out slow but progressed nicely--must be that hard work ethic. High 80's-low 90's overall early in his third season-- good blitzer, quick, good hands for a MLB as he picks off quite a few passes, unfortunately good RBs seem to be able to run up the middle, and my DTs are solid, so I'm putting that on mccune...

that should be all you need to know

If it's in the game... it's in the game

kidding of course, it's only a video game... but thats all i know about him. haha

lol man funny as hell, i just broke out ncaa 2005 and simulated a season so i could have my pick of brown benson or smith and see how there stats turned out and would translate into madden 2005 it was awesome. i just hope im not working saturday of the draft, cuz waiting all day to find out who we picked will suck royally

I wish the phins would go after him, we could really run that 3-4 D. He's big, strong, fast, and aware. I watched a couple of games he played in, he's not scared to go after any one. If we could get him he will be the next Zach.

how bout that kid shelton
the 250lb running back from louisville. interesting prospect if we could afford to waste a later round pick, what a change of pace he would be, nevermind short yardage and goaline

McCune is my sleeper at LB, this kid is gonna be good, he was great at louisville, I dont know why hes not getting so much recognition

He has skills and can be a good LB in this league. Only problem is that he'll be a 26 year old rookie.

Yeah 26 yo and only played 2 years of college ball and has a couple of injurys its worth it for a desperate team. Like the Rams or Colts.

Back
Top Bottom