Robert Quinn Might Be One & Done In Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Quinn Might Be One & Done In Miami

What? Aaron Donald got there 2014, Quinn had 34.5 sacks in 3 years before Donald ever got there and 28 sacks in 4 years playing with Donald. Quinn's issues are injuries taking their tolls on him. Dude hasn't played 16 games since 2014.

We're talking about how everyone SUDDENLY fell off in production this year
NOT in 2014. We're not talking about when Quinn was a young pup.

I believe he's healthy this year and his production
is terrible. Why the pissingg match to why? I could give a damn
to why...All I care about is his lack of production this year

Check out this PBWR stat at espn, which measures how often a player wins against his block within 2.5s of the snap. THrough wk7, Quinn actually has the highest PBWR of any OLB/DE by a country mile and Wake is #6 (Fins #4 overall).
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rboard-pass-block-win-rate-pass-rush-win-rate

On his twitter, Ckparrot mentioned that he thought having two outside speed guys was the main problem. Too easy to just step up into the pocket. i wonder if grabbing a pass-rushing DT would suddenly make the whole line get elite level sack production...

I agree.
How the hell does EVERYONE lose their talent at the same time?
The common denominator...…...playing for, and in Burkes scheme/philosophy.

Quinn went downhill years ago it's not a new development. Why did you think the Rams dumped him?

Check out this PBWR stat at espn, which measures how often a player wins against his block within 2.5s of the snap. THrough wk7, Quinn actually has the highest PBWR of any OLB/DE by a country mile and Wake is #6 (Fins #4 overall).
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rboard-pass-block-win-rate-pass-rush-win-rate

On his twitter, Ckparrot mentioned that he thought having two outside speed guys was the main problem. Too easy to just step up into the pocket. i wonder if grabbing a pass-rushing DT would suddenly make the whole line get elite level sack production...

This is great stuff thanks for posting it. Sometimes the best test is the eye test.

We're talking about how everyone SUDDENLY fell off in production this year
NOT in 2014. We're not talking about when Quinn was a young pup.

I believe he's healthy this year and his production
is terrible. Why the pissingg match to why? I could give a damn
to why...All I care about is his lack of production this year
That's what I don't understand. Several posters seem shocked, as if Quinn weren't a formerly dominating player who suffered a catastrophic injury and hasn't been the same since. Yes, he had some sacks last year, but by all accounts he wasn't the same player anymore. If he had been the same player, he would've cost a first, at least, if not two, like Mack.

I wish I could watch and see him look good. im not trying to argue but can you tell me some plays to watch, bc all I see is a guy running up field getting blocked out, and the only time he gets close is if the play is extended

Yeah, because his role is so 1 dimensional that he's getting stonewalled all the time. What I mean is that I think he's got it in him to be more productive, but he's pretty much left on an island by the scheme. It's gotta be pretty motivating to know that you're just going to get hung out to dry on every play. Burke's weakside attack is so vanilla it may as well be cardboard flavor.

Back
Top Bottom