Rockets vs Spurs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rockets vs Spurs

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Rockets took care of the Cavs last night with relative ease only allowing Lebron 19 points and stepped it up defensively only allowing 80 points as they beat the Cavs 99-80 with T-mac dropping in 31 on a much more efficient shooting night as he went 11-21 fg and 9-9 fts. Mike James also took over in the 4th quarter scoring 13 of his 15 in the final period. Sura added 12 points 10 rebounds and 6 assists in just 28 minutes of action. Overall a very solid effort by the rockets who take on the spurs on sunday at 1 pm eastern time on ABC. The rockets should take be able to beat the spurs without Timmy Duncan and "Dirty" Devon Brown. I think that the rockets can probably secure the 5th seed if they really want to but they might just cruise in with the 6th so they have a first round matchup with the sonics rather than the mavs. I think we could beat either but the Sonics would probably be easier, as they dont have much playoff experience and Ray Allen is battling some nagging injuries.

I agree Mavs seem like a much tougher opponenet. They have a solid team and they have experience. I want them to stay in the 6th seed.

Back
Top Bottom