Rodgers, anyone? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers, anyone?

There are only two teams in the NFL that shouldn't consider a trade for Rodgers, Tampa and KC. Every other team would be absolutely foolish not to make that trade, even if just a short window of opportunity. Just as with Manning, whatever cost would have been worthwhile. The response in this thread that keeping Tua is the better option should tell you everything you need to know about the power of the Tua cult mindset. Kid has proven nothing except that he can get benched for Fitzpatrick so far, yet they would have us believe he will be better than first ballot Hall of Fame certain Aaron Rodgers because he has only won one Super Bowl. You just can't make this stuff up. I would have kept Tua over Watson with his off the field issues, but Rodgers is generationally talented and proven winner. If Miami could get him, it simply needs to be done.

Last edited:
No thanks. Something about Rodgers doesn't sit right. I want to see what Tua can do.
Just curious, but what doesn’t sit right? His personality? I won’t deny that he may be a bit vindictive, but he is still a HOF QB at the top of the league and would likely lead this team to a Super Bowl. I like Tua as a person from what I have seen of him and wish him the best, but I would take Rodgers in a heartbeat.

There are only two teams in the NFL that shouldn't consider a trade for Rodgers, Tampa and KC. Every other team would be absolutely foolish not to make that trade, even if just a short window of opportunity. Just as with Manning, whatever cost would have been worthwhile. The response in this thread that keeping Tua is the better option should tell you everything you need to know about the power of the Tua cult mindset. Kid has proven nothing except that he can get benched for Fitzpatrick so far, yet they would have us believe he will be better than first ballot Hall of Fame certain Aaron Rodgers because he has only won one Super Bowl. You just can't make this stuff up. I would have kept Tua over Watson with his off the field issues, but Rodgers is generationally talented and proven winner. If Miami could get him, it simply needs to be done.
Right on. This fan base have me dumbfounded. I remember many still defending Gase til the day he fired.

Like it or not, more and more we are in the conversation. The first sentence of the conversation. Just accept the fact that Tua is a question mark in most fan's eyes, except a few Tua diehards that knows from some devine intervention that Tua will be great as a foregone conclusion.

Just curious, but what doesn’t sit right? His personality? I won’t deny that he may be a bit vindictive, but he is still a HOF QB at the top of the league and would likely lead this team to a Super Bowl. I like Tua as a person from what I have seen of him and wish him the best, but I would take Rodgers in a heartbeat.
I think Rodgers is one of the most talented QBs to ever play the game. I'll try and explain my thoughts a bit; ever gone on a date and everything seems fine but youre getting an ominous feeling about the person?
Guess it's like that. Even watching him play in crucial games, something feels off.

i would love rodgers but you cant mortgage the future for him.. yeah, if he comes here and wins a SB it was worth 3 number 1 picks. if he doesn't, we are screwed for years to come.. tough call though but how great will it be when TUA takes control of this offense and lights it up?

i would love rodgers but you cant mortgage the future for him.. yeah, if he comes here and wins a SB it was worth 3 number 1 picks. if he doesn't, we are screwed for years to come.. tough call though but how great will it be when TUA takes control of this offense and lights it up?
I mortgage the future, my son's future, my son's son's future for a serious run at SB.

I think Rodgers is one of the most talented QBs to ever play the game. I'll try and explain my thoughts a bit; ever gone on a date and everything seems fine but youre getting an ominous feeling about the person?
Guess it's like that. Even watching him play in crucial games, something feels off.
So you only fill your roster with 53 'nice guys'?
If an ex-con can help the team win a SB, sign him up today.

Hey my brother let me school you to the group think tank that is Finheaven. If the trade doesn't happen, it is a bad and ridiculous notion. If the trade happens, it is genius and franchise changing. That goes for all trade speculations on here, for any player.

Personally I think it would have the same "Brady effect" that Tom had on Tampa. Not many more on here will have the balls to agree.
Rodgers is no where NEAR the leader Brady is, so no it wouldn't have that effect.

X plus 2 firsts and a second get it done? Sit Tua behind and trade him to recoup some ammo? I don’t know it’s all speculation but just guessing what the comp would be if it became a reality

Rodgers is no where NEAR the leader Brady is, so no it wouldn't have that effect.
How many Brady in over 50 years of NFL history? ONE.

So you wouldn't consider any player to improve the QB position if not Brady?

Didnt Rodgers say he wanted input on roster moves where he went? I mean its nice to speculate and all but I dont think Grier or Flores want to give that up...

Back
Top Bottom