Rodgers, anyone? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers, anyone?

How many Brady in over 50 years of NFL history? ONE.

So you wouldn't consider any player to improve the QB position if not Brady?
Brady, Bree's and Rodgers.

All three are or were great at the same time in the league.

The difference's were due to the teams they played on and those coaches.

You must be visiting a different website.........”Many” still defending Gase?

You are correct.

I know because I'm one of those very few that were sorry to see him go.

Since he is no longer on the Dolphins, that's that.

I followed him out of curiosity, but remained a Dolphins fan.

No thanks. Something about Rodgers doesn't sit right. I want to see what Tua can do.
King, absolutely love your profile pic.. Great movie! However, you don't want to see behind door number 2 here. Take the hall of famer!

All of the talking head shows are linking him to Miami (See Below). Although I really don't see it happening.

Every video you posted links to Youtube......clicks and likes.
But these originally aired on ESPN and FS1 on TV. They aren't talking about it not their airwaves for "clicks" as there is nothing to click. They are talking it on their broadcast networks.

All of the talking head shows are linking him to Miami (See Below). Although I really don't see it happening.

Thanks for posting all the talking heads. I was just about to do the same. Say what you want, they are not Dolphins homers, which makes their thinking more objective.

We all don't know what will happen. But we know these, these are indisputable facts

- Rodgers wants out of GB
- GB, unlike Hos, are preparing for his exit
- We have draft capital to pull it off. Not many teams does
- We have better cap room situation compare to most teams
- We are a ready to win team, which AR wants
- We have questionable QB
- AR still has at least three good years left.
- South Beach, no state income tax
I just listed 8 reasons that makes us a prime candidate.

You don't see it happen? Except your loyalty to Tua, why?

We all like Tua.

But look at our team’s makeup now. –

Top five defense. With the addition of Phillips and Holland, we can only get better.

Upper tier offense. Waddle, Fuller, Parker, Mike G….we are scary. OL can only improve with rookies into their second year and adding Eich.

Special team. We are solid. Sanders are money 50 yards out.

We are a ready to win team…..except, except what. You all know it. The biggest question mark of the team is the QB position. Talking heads around the sports world talking about we are a good fit for Rogers as we are a ready to win team and we have enough draft capital to get it done.

Take a deep breath and take your emotional attachment out of the equation for just one second. With the makeup of the team now, if we insert Rogers, you cannot tell me we are not an instant SB contention team. I say get him!!
Man this is a pipe dream. Greenbay would be crazy to trade him. But if they are willing we would have to go for it. He immediately makes us the team to beat in the east. We would definitely be superbowl contenders and i would take that in a heart beat. The cost would be worth it. He has at least 6yrs of elite play left. Qb can play into their forties now

Hey my brother let me school you to the group think tank that is Finheaven. If the trade doesn't happen, it is a bad and ridiculous notion. If the trade happens, it is genius and franchise changing. That goes for all trade speculations on here, for any player.

Personally I think it would have the same "Brady effect" that Tom had on Tampa. Not many more on here will have the balls to agree.
Agree

But these originally aired on ESPN and FS1 on TV. They aren't talking about it not their airwaves for "clicks" as there is nothing to click. They are talking it on their broadcast networks.
Before clicks and still to this day exist Nielsen ratings. Same thing, different platform.

Before clicks and still to this day exist Nielsen ratings. Same thing, different platform.
Believe it or not I got one of those in the mail the other day with the lovely crisp dollar bill they send with it. They asked for antenna TV and it was trivial since I just watch streaming. One quick dollar. :UP:

Back
Top Bottom