Rodgers possible at #7?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers possible at #7??

merlin00069

All-Pro
Reaction score
If this whole Minnesota trade goes down i could perhaps see it as the best scenario for us. Could any of you see Rodgers falling down to #7 and if so would we pick him up? It would go...

San Fran-Smith
Minnesota-Edwards
Cleveland-Brown or M.Williams
Chicago-Brown or Cadillac
Tampa Bay-M.Williams or Brown
Tennessee-Rolle
Miami-Rodgers???

This would be our most advantageous scenario. Trading down and still getting IMO the best QB in the draft( and might i add not have to pay him #1 or 2 money) with the #7 overall along with the #18 and another mid round pick. Anyone like this scenario? Even if you aren't a fan of Rodgers you have to like this idea of getting a high quality prospect and still having the #18 overall. Anyone see anyone of the other teams maybe taking Rodgers before we could at #7? Only Cleveland might consider it but from what i understand they aren't interested in Rodgers. Just a great scenario if you ask me. Cheers!

I think id rather take Benson or one of the other RBs if one of the big 3 are still available.

yeah id take one of the 3 backs, mike williams, poss DJ..it seems like no one is giving AJ another chance

one of the big three would be better imo.

Rodgers will slide way down....after the 3rd pick....he may not be picked until 24.

I say we pick up whoever will be the best option for us. I think if we can get a great RB at 7 and possibly get someone at qb not too much later, that would be great.

merlin00069 said:
If this whole Minnesota trade goes down i could perhaps see it as the best scenario for us. Could any of you see Rodgers falling down to #7 and if so would we pick him up? It would go...

San Fran-Smith
Minnesota-Edwards
Cleveland-Brown or M.Williams
Chicago-Brown or Cadillac
Tampa Bay-M.Williams or Brown
Tennessee-Rolle
Miami-Rodgers???

This would be our most advantageous scenario. Trading down and still getting IMO the best QB in the draft( and might i add not have to pay him #1 or 2 money) with the #7 overall along with the #18 and another mid round pick. Anyone like this scenario? Even if you aren't a fan of Rodgers you have to like this idea of getting a high quality prospect and still having the #18 overall. Anyone see anyone of the other teams maybe taking Rodgers before we could at #7? Only Cleveland might consider it but from what i understand they aren't interested in Rodgers. Just a great scenario if you ask me. Cheers!

Being that I'd be thrilled simply taking Rodgers at #2, getting him at #7 and getting the #18 pick would be my dream draft scenario.

If he's not picked up by 18, we should take him at 18. That would be great.

Wow no one for Rodgers so far...interesting. Am i the only one that thinks that were stealing him at #7?

General Tso said:
Being that I'd be thrilled simply taking Rodgers at #2, getting him at #7 and getting the #18 pick would be my dream draft scenario.

Mine as well. Whew! Finally someone who thinks this scenario kicks. :D

fishypete said:
Rodgers will slide way down....after the 3rd pick....he may not be picked until 24.

There is no way Rodgers will slide that far. I'd be very surprised if he fell lower than #8.

fishypete said:

let me guess, you watched that dumb-azz Mayock and his mock draft, where he had Rodgers going at 24? :shakeno:

I still can't believe that there are so many people banking on this trade happening. The Vikings are idiots to make that trade, and while Tice is a meathead, the #7 and #18 won't happen. I'm not saying......I'm just saying

come Sat at 12:15 when the Phins are on the clock, Nick will be making a selection....

Back
Top Bottom