Rodgers to fall out of top 10? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers to fall out of top 10?

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
How many of you think that if san fran doesn't take rodgers that he will not end up being drafted till the 10pick or later?

How weird would it be if we traded down with Minny and got Rogers at 7? I for one would be very happy.

I think he could very easily slip ala big ben last year..... Just a gut feeling...

ih8brady said:
Cardinals might nab him at 8.

maybe but i dont think so considering then have warner and their starter from last year(forgot his name!) but still their is a possibility

sports24/7 said:
How weird would it be if we traded down with Minny and got Rogers at 7? I for one would be very happy.

That would be pretty cool but i think that we will go after Williams at #7. If Brown somehow be there at #7 we will have to nab him.

IronChef said:
I think he could very easily slip ala big ben last year..... Just a gut feeling...

They said on NFL radio this morning that he could possibly fall to 24 and Green Bay, that would be amazing going from the #1 overall to #24 overnight.

They also said that he should consider taking less then the #1 pick is expected to get because of what he wil lose if he isn't picked #1. Unlike Smith who would probably go at 2 and no later then 5 if he wasn't drafted #1.

I think Arizona takes him at 8. Denny Green doesn't turn down a QB talent like that very often. Kurt Warner's deal with the devil expired 4 years ago and Josh McCown impresses no one.

phunwin said:
I think Arizona takes him at 8. Denny Green doesn't turn down a QB talent like that very often. Kurt Warner's deal with the devil expired 4 years ago and Josh McCown impresses no one.

I agree.I dont think he will get past the Cardinals unless they trade their pick.

Peter King certainly made it sound like a very real possiblity on PTI.

CrunchTime said:
I agree.I dont think he will get past the Cardinals unless they trade their pick.

Even at 8 do you realize how much money that is, that would really suck, I know there's such a thing about standing up for what you believe, but I know I am taking less then last years #1 before I take this years #8 salary.

People could talk all they wanted about me getting robbed but I would have about 5 million or so reasons not to care.

Back
Top Bottom