Rodgers will be a bust, guarenteed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers will be a bust, guarenteed

Carr has been improving every year and should finally break out this year. The fact is these guys are all still young and DO have alot of upside. But my main point was that you can't knock a QB for playing for a certain coach. Rogers has all the tools to be a very good QB and I can guarantee no GM is going to rate him lower because of his coach.
We stated earlier that Carr did not play under Tedford so lets not talk about him anymore. And i CAN knock a qb for playing under a certain coach, its called product of the system, ever heard of it? And its not like i made this up about tedford and his qb's being bad in the nfl. There was some article in SI a long time ago that talked about it and in the recent ESPN the Mag they also mention tedford as a negative aspect of Rodgers

lordlegel said:
My age proves nothing. If u were to meet me in person u would take back what you said. So dont hate, appreciate
Ok, junior. :roflmao:

So how many times have you seen Rodgers play?

Two times, his game against Lienart and USC and his bowl game. He looked good in both but it didnt really change my mind. I am a Gator fan and i remember watching all the spurrier qb's and they looked crazy good in college (Wuerful, the Bachelor, Doug Johnson, Rex Grossman) but all of them are products of the fun and gun system. Tedford is just like spurrier, i would not trust any qb that played under tedford and excelled but did not excell anywhere before and doesnt fit the nfl type qb (big, strong arm, athletic)

Rodgers is much more accurate then any other tedford QB. He is also more accurate and can read defenses better then the Spurrier QBs. Boller looked pretty damn good near the end of the season too.

Tedford's system is NOTHING like Spurriers. It is NOT a spread offense. In fact, Tedford's system is very NFL-like.

outtawack311 said:
Rodgers is much more accurate then any other tedford QB. He is also more accurate and can read defenses better then the Spurrier QBs. Boller looked pretty damn good near the end of the season too.
Yep. And it's very unfair to call guys like Harrington, Boller and Carr busts this early in their careers.

lordlegel said:
Two times, his game against Lienart and USC and his bowl game. He looked good in both but it didnt really change my mind. I am a Gator fan and i remember watching all the spurrier qb's and they looked crazy good in college (Wuerful, the Bachelor, Doug Johnson, Rex Grossman) but all of them are products of the fun and gun system. Tedford is just like spurrier, i would not trust any qb that played under tedford and excelled but did not excell anywhere before and doesnt fit the nfl type qb (big, strong arm, athletic)

Grossman is still a work in progress. Its very possible that he could flourish in the WCO thats being installed in Chicago this year

Tedford's system is NOTHING like Spurriers. It is NOT a spread offense. In fact, Tedford's system is very NFL-like.
I didnt say theyre systems are alike, i said they are alike in that their qb's do good in college and do not in the nfl.
Yep. And it's very unfair to call guys like Harrington, Boller and Carr busts this early in their careers.
Smith is a huge bust.
Harrington is a bust.
Boller is too young yet.
And Carr is not a tedford qb so stop talkin bout him.

byroan said:
Guaranteed? Thanks for telling us oh mighty one! I wouldn't exactly call David Carr, Joey Harrington, and Kyle Boller busts either.
ditto.

none of those guys are busts!

Grossman is still a work in progress. Its very possible that he could flourish in the WCO thats being installed in Chicago this year
Hey, im a Grossman fan so i want him to do good, hes got that underdog thing about him. He could be the one exception of the spurrior offense but id still put my money on a bust rather than him flourishing

lordlegel said:
Smith is a huge bust.
Harrington is a bust.
Boller is too young yet.
And Carr is not a tedford qb so stop talkin bout him.
You brought up Carr in your first post, calling him a bust. so what is this "he's not a tedford qb so stop talking about him" crap?
Harrington had 19 TDs with 12 INTs this year with over 3,000 yards passing.

how is that a bust? those stats are better than any year fiedler had, spank AJ's stats (even if you want to go back to college - at no point did AJ produce better stats than Harrington), and you call him a bust?????

Boller showed growing pains his first year, but last year made HUGE steps and bounds.... next year he should be really great with a healthy Jamal Lewis and a new WR threat in Mason. again, not a bust.

only Smith was a bust on that list. so, given your track records of calling QB's out as "busts", i'd gladly take a "bust" Rodgers any day of the week, thank you.

texasPHINSfan said:
ditto.

none of those guys are busts!

all those guys are developing, who does this guy think he is bashing young qbs who are about to breakout and have shown signs of pro bowl potential?

Back
Top Bottom