Rodgers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers?

Gamble

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Seems to be alot of people on this board advocating for Smith as our first pick. For all you Smith fans (me Included) If SF picks Smith, Do you root then for Rodgers or Brown? I choose Trade down in the first ten picks, Smith, and then Erown.

I honestly don't know what I'd want to do right now.

Gamble said:
Seems to be alot of people on this board advocating for Smith as our first pick. For all you Smith fans (me Included) If SF picks Smith, Do you root then for Rodgers or Brown? I choose Trade down in the first ten picks, Smith, and then Erown.

I'm hoping SF takes Smith and we take Rodgers, though that's definately the minority opinion around here. Most posters on this board aren't high on Rodgers, though I'd venture to guess that 95% of those that don't want Rodgers fit into one of these categories:

1. Never seen him play.
2. Have seen him play in at most 2 games, probably his average performances in the last two games this year.
3. Are impressed but they don't want to draft a QB early.

Most that watched him tear apart Virginia Tech in the 2003 bowl game, have five amazing games at the end of 2003, beat USC in 2003, nearly beat USC in 2004, play great the first 2/3rds of this year before all of his WRs were hurt, and show off his amazing accuracy and good arm strength in the college all star challenge are impressed.

Back
Top Bottom