ROFL! Pete Prisco's Season Predictions: 4 weeks later! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ROFL! Pete Prisco's Season Predictions: 4 weeks later!

Here is a Quote from him above linked article:

"Most improved player: Deuce McAllister, RB, Saints. He has big-play ability, which Ricky Williams did not. "

Yea Ricky doesn't have big play ability... good one...

He's the epitome of a NOSTRADUMBASS!

He makes Berman look impartial. What an idiot.

Those picks are classic, man is that guy a friggin moron. I think the next worthless media guy to get hung is Chris Mortensen. The guy is never right with insider information and he seems to have a love of the Bills this year. They really should be 0-3 now, without that lucky win against the hapless Vikes. The Bills defense is deplorable and even if Bledblow throws for 400/game, they will still lose shootouts. Expect them to give up 35 + in each of their games against us.

Guys.. his lock this week.. chiefs over Fins.. what did we ever do to this guy?

I was just on my way over here to start a new thread on this very topic, it looks like I was beaten to it. Perhaps Prisco's mother was mauled by a Dolphin when he was young and he now has permanent psychological scars which cause him to say bad things about dolphins whenever he sees them mauling someone (Jets) else. Just a theory.

And I still wonder how this idiot got this job. What wrong with cbs.

I think it would be a good idea to completely ignore anything he says or writes......to him and sportsline, it doesn't matter one bit if you agree with what he writes or you want to string him up by his nut sack for what he writes....the only thing that matters is YOU READING WHAT HE WRITES.... and every e-mail or letter he receives from some irate dolphins fan is just another reader to him.....THE MORE READERS HE HAS THE MORE POPULAR HE IS..like it or not he's making money off of every one of you who hate him but keep reading what he writes.

I absolutely love this one:

Surprise player: Vinny Testaverde, QB, Jets. Watch what kind of season he has now that he's healthy and has big-play receivers.

Could anyone ever be more wrong than that?

This guy's a ***. He always picks the Dolphins to lose. Screw him!
:monkey: Pete the Prick

InFINSible, that is exactly the type of mentality most people need. It's funny friends of mine get so mad at Fox's Bill O'reilly that they start swearing and threaten to write letters. I keep trying to tell them that is how he keeps his job. Remember Do-fans...if you ignore them, they will leave.

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

Alright, I'm done. Sorry, it was just too funny to hold in. His pick for the worst team in the league is 3-0. His two Super Bowl teams are a combined 1-5 (with the lone win coming on two kick returns for TD's in the same game, 1 in overtime). 4 of his "playoff" teams I believe are 0-3. That's 50%. The only thing he seems to have nailed is that the Lions suck and that Harrington is the starter now. But hell, everyone knew that. That was kinda obvious. Why is it worth paying this guy? Why don't they hire me. My predictions were a lot closer to the standings now than this guy's.

I found something right in his article. He picks Testaverde as a surprise. He is a surprise, everyone seems to be surprised with how bad he is playing.

You got it right infisible!

Every day, you guys are going over there to read his stuff. Meanwhile, CBS is making money from all those ads. No way they lose Prickso! Responsible news organizations are a thing of the past. Now, money talks...

Back
Top Bottom