Roger Clemens found not guilty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roger Clemens found not guilty

So now is this a case of the Jury believing Clemens, NOT believing Mcnamee, Or just giving a big "EF YOU" to the gov't??

i don't think there is ever a good reason to drop your pants and expose your ass to another man..

who cares...everyone knows the guy was juiced up in a juiced up era

Juiced up pitcher throwing to juiced up hitters. Cancels out IMO. Same thing for the reverse as well.

It was definitely worth it for the government to spend millions trying to convict Clemens though. Clearly this case was a pressing issue that needed to be dealt with. An athlete lying about PEDs? The nerve.

Juiced up pitcher throwing to juiced up hitters. Cancels out IMO. Same thing for the reverse as well.

Completely agree.

Even with both pitchers and hitters being juiced up, hitters still had the advantage IMO.

I don't think the PED's helped pitchers throw any harder. It did help them rebound from injury quickly.

Completely agree.

Even with both pitchers and hitters being juiced up, hitters still had the advantage IMO.

I don't think the PED's helped pitchers throw any harder. It did help them rebound from injury quickly.

And it Clemens' case it almost certainly helped a lot with longevity.

All I know is Im glad Pettitte got back on that HGH. Lord knows the Yanks needed him this year. Props to you Andy.

Andy Pettitte saved his ass.

Actually it was moreso the flim flam couple, prominently Mrs Mcnamee who saved his azz. To The Rocket's credit, he said he'd fight it, repercussions be damned. He did have the finest legal representation it's true, but still Roger could have taken the mea culpa way out like ARod, and risked a lot to lose including his freedom so AFAIC, he's reinstated his eligibility for a first round HOF vote in. What more could he do to exonerate himself?

The ****ing gubment - don't they have anything better to do than waste $millions in taxpayer dollars on these witchhunts? IMO, those principal legislators who drive processes like these should have to personally reimburse the defendants' legal fees on acquittals.

Back
Top Bottom