Romanowski Seriously Injures Teammate in Fight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Romanowski Seriously Injures Teammate in Fight

Shades of Michael Westbrook and Stephen Davis a few years ago. In the newest updates, it says that "Romanowski pulled Williams' helmet off following a routine play during a 9-on-7 drill and leveled the damaging punch in full view of teammates and coaches." It also says that Williams lost a tooth.

He's not going to press charges. But I wonder what possessed Romo to do such a thing. He's known to get over-amped during his career. But to pull that sh*t IN PRACTICE against a TEAMMATE?? Williams had better of threatened to kill someone dear to Romo if plans to justfy doing what he did.

Damn, I know. I read this in the paper first and couldn't believe that he broke his teammate's orbital eye socket! Do you guys realize how hard(psi) that had to have been for him to accomplish this? I have been punched in the face before by some big people but never have come close to getting it smashed in like that. Even when I was hit by brass knuckles in the face did it do that; just broke out a tooth and chipped another.

Back
Top Bottom