Roman's Phil's Get Garcia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roman's Phil's Get Garcia

finswin56 said:
I thought it was supposed to be Roman's Rockies :dunno:

He is one very confused young man. Lived in Jersey, was a Philly fan, moved to Colo. and goes to rockie games.

I think he likes to lose.:rolleyes:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
He is one very confused young man. Lived in Jersey, was a Philly fan, moved to Colo. and goes to rockie games.

I think he likes to lose.:rolleyes:

We got Freddy!!!! It's about time our GM did something right. I think Lieber gets dealt away...Eaton is kind of iffy and he will probably be on the DL very soon. Now we just have to get rid of Pat the Bat. My grammie lived in Wildwood, New Jersey so I nearly became a Muts fan...I watched Tom Seaver a lot for the NY Mets in the mid-70's, but my dad would not let me be a Mut's fan. He is from South Philly....I give him crap when his Iggles lose. :lol: Yeah the Rockies are the Rockies....I think I will watch the Mets and Rocks on the 4th of July at Coor's Field...the Phils will be in town that week as well. :tongue:

PHEAR PHREDDIE
clear.gif

dominizzo said:
Phillies stink!!!

Giants rule baseball

Our Flyer's rule. I watched AI and the Sixers look like crap against the Bulls last night. :tantrum: Sucks when you like 3/4ths of the Philly teams. Glad I am not an Iggles fan though. :lol:

Roman529 said:
We got Freddy!!!! It's about our GM did something right. I think Lieber gets dealt away...Eaton is kind of iffy and he will probably be on the DL very soon. Now we just have to get rid of Pat the Bat. My grammie lived in Wildwood, New Jersey so I nearly became a Muts fan...I watched Tom Seaver a lot for the NY Mets in the mid-70's, but my dad would not let me be a Mut's fan. He is from South Philly....I give him crap when his Iggles lose. :lol: Yeah the Rockies are the Rockies....I think I will watch the Mets and Rocks on the 4th of July at Coor's Field...the Phils will be in town that week as well. :tongue:

PHEAR PHREDDIE
http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/celebrity/images/Movie/freddy-glove.JPG

Closet Met fan you are!!!
clear.gif

Roman529 said:
Our Flyer's rule. I watched AI and the Sixers look like crap against the Bulls last night. :tantrum: Sucks when you like 3/4ths of the Philly teams. Glad I am not an Iggles fan though. :lol:

Do the Giants still play baseball???? I thought that was a football team.:confused:

Go Devils!!

finswin56 said:
:lol: Kind of like Clumpy being a closet Fin Fan.

Clumpy wears Dolphin's PJ's to bed....that is why he is such an expert on the Dolphin's salary cap. :tongue:

Garcia was good down the stretch and more than anything it was a move to open up a spot in the rotation for McCarthy. He'll do alright in the NL but his velocity was down 6-7 MPH all season. If the Sox trade Garland to the 'Stros than Williams should be fired.

Roman529 said:
Clumpy wears Dolphin's PJ's to bed....that is why he is such an expert on the Dolphin's salary cap. :tongue:

I know you have Mets bed sheets :wink:

djfresh47 said:
Garcia was good down the stretch and more than anything it was a move to open up a spot in the rotation for McCarthy. He'll do alright in the NL but his velocity was down 6-7 MPH all season. If the Sox trade Garland to the 'Stros than Williams should be fired.

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom