Romo for Harrington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Romo for Harrington

WestCKoastiN

Doogie Howser
Reaction score
Before you guys say anything its just something i found not my opinion.. its from some guys comment on youtube..

"lol the saints might move to LA

and, though im a cowboys fan, i say that romo's a ****. they should trade him to miami for joey harrington and send TO to seattle for deon branch, send bledsoe to detroit for kitna and a draft pick. that would get them to a super bowl."

Before you guys say anything its just something i found not my opinion.. its from some guys comment on youtube..

and, though im a cowboys fan, i say that romo's a ****. they should trade him to miami for joey harrington and send TO to seattle for deon branch, send bledsoe to detroit for kitna and a draft pick. that would get them to a super bowl."

hahah....halfway through the year, everyone in dallas is cheering for romo, then he botches a fg and he's poo pooed out by this guy....

send the #2 receiver pretty much in the nfl for a guy who just wants money,

send bledose for whoo??? john kitna??? the qb of the "best 2-6, 2-7, 2-8" team, quoting roy williams, in the nfl???

loll......and.......draft a pick.......

good idea....just draft 1 guy....doesnt matter what position it is, just that one guy, and the cowboys are off to the superbowl

Did Michael Irvin pass out some free crack during the holidays?

haha thank god hes not a dolphin fan making us look bad for making a post like this, romo played good enough to win in that game vs seattle. he didn't fumble in the endzone, and sure he bobbled fg attempt but they should have someone else do that, he has too much other stuff to worry about

Back
Top Bottom