Ron Dayne signs with Broncos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Dayne signs with Broncos

Pinrod33

Daniel of the Phins Den
Reaction score
I checked recent threads, and I didn't see anything. This is more than just news though, I actually wanted to hear when you guys think will be the first thread next season saying something like this: "Dayne just ran for 200 yards on the chiefs, why didn't we get him when he was available???"

Oh by the way, it's on the Yahoo Fantasy Page

Pinrod33 said:
I checked recent threads, and I didn't see anything. This is more than just news though, I actually wanted to hear when you guys think will be the first thread next season saying something like this: "Dayne just ran for 200 yards on the chiefs, why didn't we get him when he was available???"

With that O'line, I would say first game of the season.

Dayne probably will be successful there, but who knows even the broncos may not be able to help his lost cause.

Ill say it now, we should have got this guy, he has speed and size, you don't use a guy like that for sweeps he is a 3 yards and a cloud of dust tipe back. He has great vision and in the right system will succeed and I believe he has found it in Denver.

there's a potential 1000yrder right there. If ur a RB, u gotta love Denver or KC.

BocaHighQB said:
Ill say it now, we should have got this guy, he has speed and size, you don't use a guy like that for sweeps he is a 3 yards and a cloud of dust tipe back. He has great vision and in the right system will succeed and I believe he has found it in Denver.

I'm sorry but Speed and Dayne do not go together.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Dayne basher, I would have been happy about him signing here, but believe you me....I'm not loosing any sleep about him not signing here.

WelcomeBack said:
With Droughns out of Denver now though,that opens the door for Tatum Bell,so I don't see Dayne starting there.

I don't really think it matters there, man. Can someone check to see how many rushing yards the kicker had in Denver???

Pinrod33 said:
I don't really think it matters there, man. Can someone check to see how many rushing yards the kicker had in Denver???

I think it was around 2,999 yards...and every time he ran for a touchdown:D .

finz99 said:
I think it was around 2,999 yards...and every time he ran for a touchdown:D .

:roflmao:

Exactly. They couldn't give him that yard, huh?? Maybe he's Holgrem's friend

Pinrod33 said:

I am just saying,he probably can get a lot of yards there,but I don't think they are going to pass up raw talent in Tatum Bell to start Ron Dayne.

WelcomeBack said:
I am just saying,he probably can get a lot of yards there,but I don't think they are going to pass up raw talent in Tatum Bell to start Ron Dayne.

I agree, but I would have told you after the Champ trade but before the draft that Mike wouldn't pass up the raw talent in Quentin Griffin to start anybody like Droughns. You never know with Skeletor.

Back
Top Bottom