Ron Turner getting interviewed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Turner getting interviewed?

ASUFinFan

I gotta stop her from doing that
Reaction score
Wow, we really are interviewing everyone huh? I used to live near champaign and the U of I and this guy is a horrible coach, he was the coach at illinois and had one good year and coincidently that same year he got torched by nick saban's lsu team in our bowl game. And from what bears fans tell me, he has little to do with the calls and what the bear offense does. We need to stick with Rivera, maybe WH is just being polite interviewing both who knows. But we need to stay away from this man. If a coach cant cut it in college, then how can he cut it in the pros? heck most all the coaches who tear it up in college cant hack it in the pros, what makes you think a coach who got fired at illinois can do the job? Stick with rivera

Ron Turner?? Unreal. We have a lot of people we're interviewing that I wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole.

They are just looking at all their possiblities and want to make sure they don't make a mistake this time like they did with Nick Saban.

Atleast with a guy like Ron Turner we're gauranteed hes gonna stay. I think Loyalty has jumped into the top 5 of waynes coaching characteristics.

They are just looking at all their possiblities and want to make sure they don't make a mistake this time like they did with Nick Saban.[/quote

Yah I can understand that. And thats what I figured, I was just shocked to see his name up there.

Atleast with a guy like Ron Turner we're gauranteed hes gonna stay. I think Loyalty has jumped into the top 5 of waynes coaching characteristics.

exactly, which is why I dont believe we will give strong interest into Jim Mora due to his Washington talk. But I've been wondering as of late if maybe that was an out for him, maybe he was trying to sneak out of there somewhow. Im not saying that is the case, but who knows. They arent going anywhere with Vick at qb.

Anybody have Wayne's phone number? With all of the browsing of FinHeaven that I do at work, I may be out of a job soon and it appears that Wayne is willing to talk to anybody for the head coaching position.

:eek: ASUFinFan, I totally agree with you. I am an Illini fan and I my jaw dropped when I saw we were interviewing him for the Fins job. However, I dont think there is any weight into it...well i sure hope not at least!

Back
Top Bottom