Ronald Fields's workout | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronald Fields's workout

KB21 said:
As a Mississippi State alumnus

HAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry, I won't hold it against you!

clear.gif

wazzy said:
I dont even think hes worth a 4th rounder his numbers are not that impressive when looking at strength and i feel the dolphins need to fill other positions first
Not everything can be measured in numbers. I know i pointed out his reps were a bit low you can get stronger with harder work in the weight room. If a guy has ability to be significantly better than he is now you gamble on that and hope he works hard. Thats what a day 2 pick is.

Here's what i think of all this alma matte talk:

http://www.thestateonline.com/sports/fallpreview/wallpaper/game****s_1600.jpg

:clap: go game****s!

Boik14 said:
Here's what i think of all this alma matte talk:

http://www.thestateonline.com/sport...e****s_1600.jpg

go game****s!

Sorry, but I'm laughing too hard to respond.

:roflmao::roflmao:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Sorry, but I'm laughing too hard to respond.

:roflmao::roflmao:
Eh go back to the espn boards punk :spit: :down: :moon: :poke:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Damn straight you better laugh :beer: Good to see another familiar face around DD.

Boik14 said:
Damn straight you better laugh :beer: Good to see another familiar face around DD.

Good luck with Spurrier. I sure hope for the SEC's sake that he does better the 2nd go round in college than he did in the NFL.

That is, if he can keep his players out of prison. (Oh my!, did I say that out loud???)

:D

DolphinDevil28 said:
Good luck with Spurrier. I sure hope for the SEC's sake that he does better the 2nd go round in college than he did in the NFL.

That is, if he can keep his players out of prison. (Oh my!, did I say that out loud???)

:D
Yeah i have faith in Spurrier taking SC to the next level though losing their best talent, Williamson will not help. Its gonna take him some time to bring in his kind of athletes but I think Holtz took the program as far as he could and it was time for some fresh blood. Its pretty sad when you can recite the names of the plays as a fan :(

You on the other hand have to replace Saban...hahahahaha soon to be cellar dweller :D

Boik14 said:
You on the other hand have to replace Saban...hahahahaha soon to be cellar dweller

First off, let's get one thing clear: I'm ELATED that Nick Saban is the Dolphins' head coach. The guy is nothing short of amazing. And the Fins come first.

Second, there is no shot in hell of LSU ever ever ever becoming a cellar dwellar. Not when there are the likes of Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and Arkansas in the SEC West.

Besides, no team in the SEC, and this is not a homer statement, has near the talent and experience this year that LSU has on its roster.

LSU clearly will win the west and probably beat either Tennessee or Florida in the SEC championship.

Les Miles is a good coach, btw...

Back
Top Bottom