Ronnie Brown Contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Contract

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Do you think that it will be hard to sign Brown since Saban likes to play hardball? Is Browns agent a easy agent or his he one of them hard agents to deal with?

I believe he is a fair agent.. Doesnt seem like Brown will create problems.

I just hope Drew doesnt get a hold of him. I am sure it wont be and open and shut case because Saban does not roll over easily, but I dont see a hold out looming.

No I seriously doubt it. The Fins will put a decent amount of the contract up front to take advantage of this year's cap room and use the rest for maybe one June 1st cut and extending McMicheal's deal.

We signed a good amount of free agents so I dont think Saban is that hard to deal with. He might be hard to trade with, but seems like he is willing to pay for talent.

Joneal7 said:
Can we go ahead and start signing our rookies or is there a start time??

I think that once they are drafted, they can start talking contracts. But most teams sign their draft picks in June.

DonShula84 said:
We signed a good amount of free agents so I dont think Saban is that hard to deal with. He might be hard to trade with, but seems like he is willing to pay for talent.
yup good point...

DonShula84 said:

as long as he chooses it. :wink: and i hope you are right. With new coaches and schemes let's hope there are no hold outs.

Joneal7 said:
Can we go ahead and start signing our rookies or is there a start time??

Saban has to see how they do in training camp or something like that

I read in a article that Browns agent is also the agent for two other 1st rounder. I hope that doesnt become a big problem for him.

Didn't it say somewhere or maybe I heard it.. that Brown said himself that he is not going to hold out reguardless.

Flame said:
Saban has to see how they do in training camp or something like that
No he can sign them now, a good number of past draftees have held out if they don't have a contract by training camp with concerns over the possibility of being injured in camp without a contract.

Back
Top Bottom