Ronnie Brown Feels like an ex girlfriend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Feels like an ex girlfriend

Sofla328

Active Roster
Reaction score
watching the NFL Replay of the eagles/ravens game, and watching ronnie run gave me a really weird feeling in my gut. the best way to describe it is when you first break up with a pritty serious girlfriend and then see her soon there after with another guy. Thats how it felt for me watching ronnie run with the eagles. He looks just 'alright', although the pathetic eagle announcers practically dubbed him the next big hype. Its just odd/uncomfortable watching him playing else where, he was such a classy player for us (minus the dui) and always smiling.

Now I don't think we really should have resigned him, but I almost wish he retired with crowder so i wouldn't have to watch him play else where, just my opinion for what its worth

I think he will do well in Philly. I'd feel a lot better about the RB situation if they kept him for another year.

Ronnie looked bad last night... It's like the ex you break up with, and then see a while later, and wonder how they've gone downhill so much since you first got together...

he played like one too last night...watchin him the legs just aren't there anymore...the rest of his days he'll be a backup....nakumura or whatever his name is for the ravens took his legs out multple times...no make you miss anymore

we did the right thing...2 years he'll be done

I watched the game last night and thought the same thing. He's like the girlfriend you were dating that you thought was so hot but when you broke up with her you noticed that she was really nothing special at all. He just isn't explosive like he was before the knee injury and he has definitely lost a step or two. He had a couple decent chances to break tackles within 3 yards of the LOS against one defender for big gains and wasn't able to do it once. I'm actually pretty happy we didn't resign him.

He had a typical Ronnie game............ 9 carries for 22 yards.

i expect ronnie and ricky to have a better year than last year
it is sick the amount of free agents philly picked up
That's a team that wants to win bad
even though they never won it before they putting themselves in position to win it all this year..

mcgahee looked like he had a little burst for the broncos yesterday...albeit in minimal reps...better than i expected though

yep, x girlfriend. good analogy.

for me, the one you give a HUGE sigh of RELIEF that you dont have to deal with her anymore.

i saw the same stuff, run, make cut, get two yards and dropped. twice he had a single guy to beat and got dropped.

he just never had the moves or the breakaway speed. 4.4 in shorts, 4.7 in pads and cleats.

new chapter on the way, long over due and a breath of fresh air. no more endless "this is the year ronnie breaks out" or the offseason, "yeah, well, he doesnt have an offensive line" posts and arguements.

now the eagles fans get to do it!!!

I didnt have any ex Girlfriend feelings...yet......I got a couple of nice girls I want to check out before I care about what hes doing.......and its starts tonight

So glad people are finally seeing the light. That guy BLOWS! We're talking a 2nd overall pick! He has one 1000 yard season to his resume, never produced. I couldn't ever, EVER, stand the hype that people gave him. He won't be missed by me. I don't care about nice guy this, nice guy that. Wanny was a nice guy. Fiedler was a nice guy. I want guys that PRODUCE.

It's weird to see him in another uniform but that's where it ends for me. No analogies needed on my end

Back
Top Bottom