Ronnie Brown Highlight Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Highlight Video

Al13 said:
to much slow motion and too much photos and heavy metal music

A common mistake among amateur producers.They think they are being cool by adding music of their taste to the video.IMO its distracting more than anything else.:shakeno:.The slow motion has to be use sparingly too.

Im going to film school in the fall, this video was awful...the music was really bad...wayy too much slow motion. I liked Cedric Bensons ALOT more. Based on the footage I would say Benson was FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE as well...other than this video I have never watched Brown but I have seen enough of Benson to know he will be an excellent back in the NFL. I didnt see Brown carrying 4 defensive players on his back and stiff arming line backers into the ground, etc...like Benson did.

Phinfan31 said:
Im going to film school in the fall, this video was awful...the music was really bad...wayy too much slow motion. I liked Cedric Bensons ALOT more. Based on the footage I would say Benson was FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE as well...other than this video I have never watched Brown but I have seen enough of Benson to know he will be an excellent back in the NFL. I didnt see Brown carrying 4 defensive players on his back and stiff arming line backers into the ground, etc...like Benson did.
I agree 100%. The Brown supporters have yet to provide any video that makes the case for Brown over Benson. The Benson highlights show uncanny ability to counce and find openings, great burst, strength and balance. All tools that will be needed with our less than stellar OLine. We need that more than a guy who can catch really well.

The guy doesnt look very impressive on the football field. He has all the physical attributes, but that doesnt mean anything if you cant play.

Benson and Williams look like RBs, Brown just looks like a guy running with a football.

fin-atic said:
I agree 100%. The Brown supporters have yet to provide any video that makes the case for Brown over Benson. The Benson highlights show uncanny ability to counce and find openings, great burst, strength and balance. All tools that will be needed with our less than stellar OLine. We need that more than a guy who can catch really well.
I wasn't all that impressed by the video either. Brown looks like a slightly faster version of Antowain Smith to me (and it's not the slow motion video making me think that). He doesn't seem to have the vision or shiftiness that I'd like in a RB.

Trade down!

I'd like to see a real actual highlight video of his play, not slow motion clips of plays with backround music provided by a bunch of emotionally ******ed 29 year olds.

I agee with everyone here except the poster. This video does nothing to convince me that brown is the back the dolphins should draft. As a matter of fact it makes me not want the dolphins to draft him. Bensons highlights were more impressive. Has anyone seen a highlight video for cadillac williams?

Phinfan31 said:
Im going to film school in the fall, this video was awful...the music was really bad...wayy too much slow motion. I liked Cedric Bensons ALOT more. Based on the footage I would say Benson was FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE as well

:eek: Are you kidding me, I have seen footage on all three, and even though this was not very well made, it showed how Brown has some of the power of Benson, and some of the moves of Caddy, with much better speed, and better hands in the passing games.

Phinfan31 said:
...other than this video I have never watched Brown but I have seen enough of Benson to know he will be an excellent back in the NFL. I didnt see Brown carrying 4 defensive players on his back and stiff arming line backers into the ground, etc...like Benson did.

No, you did not see Brown carrying 4 players on this back, but instead if you look, you will see that he went through 4 D players, make a great move on a linebacker (He is still looking for his shoes), out ran DB for a TD, and made catches over a LB, Safety, and Corner on different occasions. True that Brown does not have the power of Benson, or the moves of Williams, but of the three, he is the one that has the better combination of power and cutting ability, while on top of that he adds being the faster of the three, and the one with the better hands.

I understand why you like Benson, he is a very talented back, and odds are in his favor that he will succeed, but I believe so will the other two, and with Benson you get a player with baggage, who will get most of his yards pounding down the middle, which will lessen his playing career considerably. Brown is the most complete back in the draft, and with the type of offense we will be employing, he is the best choice.

Back
Top Bottom