Ronnie Brown in NJ next weekend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown in NJ next weekend

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i have posted this before so this is just a reminder.....Ronnie Brown will be at an autograph show in Edison, NJ on July 9th ....anyone interested here is the web site www.triumphsports.com or www.signingshotline.com the summer football show

Hope to see some fins fans there like the last time in April......have a safe and Happy 4th everyone

I'll be there too - 1/2 hour from my house.

nj

So one of you are gunna mail me an autographed picture right? :wink:

Nasty

All of us finheaveners should make arrangements to meet at a certain spot - I'll be wearing my finheaven tshirt or my nasty RW tshirt. I can't tell you what it says here, but it's not nice. So, we can represent FH.

Brock Berlin will be singing for free on firday night.. That is if anyone wants his? i may go just for the fun of it!!!

Definitely don't want Berlin, but I'll be going to see Ronnie. I guess since it doesn't say anything about it, there won't be photo ops with him.

Does anyone know a good time to get there.. I'm just going to have ronnie sign my jersey I was gonna go like an hour or 2 before he was scheduled to sign to hang out and make sure I got on line. Do you typically wait a long time? any advice would be appreciated

thanks guy, see you there

Dolphins17-0 said:
Does anyone know a good time to get there.. I'm just going to have ronnie sign my jersey I was gonna go like an hour or 2 before he was scheduled to sign to hang out and make sure I got on line. Do you typically wait a long time? any advice would be appreciated

thanks guy, see you there

I just went a couple months back to get Dan's autograph at this same place. When you buy a ticket it should have a number on it. And they call out numbers and thats the order you get in line. So it does not really matter what time you get there as long as you buy a ticket and you can just buy tickets there or call ahead of time and order one. Ronnie was at the last one i was at but it was before the draft and i was not sure if the was going to be a dolphin or not but he was also really late and i did not wait around for him. IT was only like $20 for him to sign then too.

Sure wish he was doing professional photo ops. They are missing out here, especially as Ronnie already has endorsement contracts.

Back
Top Bottom