Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested)

Manican

The Future
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the interview? I doubt a running back of such high status would agree to an interview with a college student that runs an unofficial Dolphins website.

A.P.A said:
Do you have a picture of the interview? I doubt a running back of such high status would agree to an interview with a college student that runs an unofficial Dolphins website.

Um, you do know that we're THE best Dolphins website and one of the best team sites for any sport in the entire world?!?

Ronnie Brown is a good guy, it would be sick if he did come here and even lurk.

A.P.A said:

What a negative thing to say.

A.P.A said:

this is is one of the biggest fan sits around, its very popular site and im sure some miami dolphins players who use a computer visits the site now and then

byroan said:
You always have something smart to say don't you.

http://ronniebrown23.com/ssp/links

Alright, where's the picture?

I don't doubt that Finheaven is the best Dolphins website around, and they had to put atleast one Dolphins fansite on there. But Ronnie Brown is still a number 2 overall draft choice. And Andrew Tatum is still a college student that is not even close to being a credible journalist, yet. Though he is getting there.

Ronnie Brown sitting down for an interview with AJ is kind of like Ronnie Brown sitting down with an interview for a season ticketholder. He just doesn't have the time to do that with all of them.

Every response in this interview I've seen in other interviews on various websites (ESPN.com, Foxsports.com, etc.). Until I see a picture, I have to assume cut and paste works wonders.

A.P.A said:

I don't doubt that Finheaven is the best Dolphins website around, and they had to put atleast one Dolphins fansite on there. But Ronnie Brown is still a number 2 overall draft choice. And Andrew Tatum is still a college student that is not even close to being a credible journalist, yet. Though he is getting there.

Ronnie Brown sitting down for an interview with AJ is kind of like Ronnie Brown sitting down with an interview for a season ticketholder. He just doesn't have the time to do that with all of them.

Every response in this interview I've seen in other interviews on various websites (ESPN.com, Foxsports.com, etc.). Until I see a picture, I have to assume cut and paste works wonders.

name one person u know who started as site by scratch at the age of 15 and have it bee this successful? if u dont belive the interview then thats ur problem

A.P.A said:

Any college student who wants to run an unofficial Dolphins website could have one up by tomorrow morning, but that's not what this is. This is FinHeaven, jack***.

If you're having trouble grasping the distinction, ask yourself wtf you're doing here. And given that you're so ignorant as to struggle with such things and then think it appropriate to accuse the respected owner of this site of lying... maybe you should head out the door. We'll still have 10,000 other members, -- and the respect of people like, say...

Ronnie Brown.

P4E said:
Any college student who wants to run an unofficial Dolphins website could have one up by tomorrow morning, but that's not what this is. This is FinHeaven, jackass.

If you're having trouble grasping the distinction, ask yourself wtf you're doing here. And given that you're so ignorant as to struggle with such things and then think it appropriate to accuse the respected owner of this site of lying... maybe you should head out the door. We'll still have 10,000 other members, -- and the respect of people like, say...

Ronnie Brown.

:clap:

Jt0323 said:
name one person u know who started as site by scratch at the age of 15 and have it bee this successful? if u dont belive the interview then thats ur problem

The guy that used to run www.chillspot.net before he sold it.

His name was Dan Schepis, he started the site when he was 14 and by the age of 17 he was making over $80,000 a year from it. He recently sold the domain a little over a year ago for almost $200,000. Not sure what the new owner did with it. Dan Schepis, however, was in the newspaper several times not only locally where he lived (Quakertown, Pennsylvania), but nationally.

A.P.A said:
You just dug yourself a DEEP hole attacking the founder of this site. You might as well tuck your tail between your legs and run now because your about to take a beating God can't fix.

P4E said:
Any college student who wants to run an unofficial Dolphins website could have one up by tomorrow morning, but that's not what this is. This is FinHeaven, jackass.

Ronnie Brown.

Buddy, on the internet it's reversed. You're guilty until proven innocent. What I am asking for is some sort of proof. Maybe Ronnie Brown wearing a Finheaven shirt, or even a simple picture of Ronnie Brown sitting down with AJ.

When I get that, I will give Andrew Tatum my deepest apology.

A.P.A said:
Buddy, on the internet it's reversed. You're guilty until proven innocent. What I am asking for is some sort of proof. Maybe Ronnie Brown wearing a Finheaven shirt, or even a simply picture of Ronnie Brown sitting down with AJ.

When I get that, I will give Andrew Tatum my deepest apology.

Oh my god do you really think AJ is just going to put a fake interview up just to trick us?

Seriously, just bounce.

A.P.A said:

According to your profile, you say you are a sportswriter. I found you as a recap writer on footballguys.com, a site with 275 members.

You are making libelous accusations here, you realize? You're accusing the owner/webmaster of this site of plagiarism. If he wanted to, he could easily ban you from his site (as you are using his work) or even press charges. So I would put some sugar on your seemingly sour grapes and watch what you're saying.

RWhitney014 said:
According to your profile, you say you are a sportswriter. I found you as a recap writer on footballguys.com, a site with 275 members.

You are making libelous accusations here, you realize? You're accusing the owner/webmaster of this site of plagiarism. If he wanted to, he could easily ban you from his site (as you are using his work) or even press charges. So I would put some sugar on your seemingly sour grapes and watch what you're saying.

Sounds like jealousy to me.

Back
Top Bottom