Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested)

RWhitney014 said:
According to your profile, you say you are a sportswriter. I found you as a recap writer on footballguys.com, a site with 275 members.

You are making libelous accusations here, you realize? You're accusing the owner/webmaster of this site of plagiarism. If he wanted to, he could easily ban you from his site (as you are using his work) or even press charges. So I would put some sugar on your seemingly sour grapes and watch what you're saying.

First of all, I am no longer a writer for Footballguys.com.

Secondly, how am I using his work?

Dolfan984 said:
Oh my god do you really think AJ is just going to put a fake interview up just to trick us?

Seriously, just bounce.

No, but I have seen many aspiring journalists do things similar to that to give them more credibility.

I tell you what, if I get a picture of Ronnie Brown with Andrew Tatum doing an interview. I will personally send Andrew Tatum $100 through paypal.

A.P.A said:
First of all, I am no longer a writer for Footballguys.com.

Secondly, how am I using his work?

This site is entirely his work. The fact that you are on this site and taking the liberty to post is using his work. We all are. I wouldn't be insulting it like you just did.

I've been reading some of your previous posts and found some gems. Like when you said that you like hurricanes and the only people who die are the ones who live in cardboard houses. Or when you said that d-day got all his pictures in the Ladies Lounge from some site, that they weren't his own (like we all thought he was taking them himself). Or when byroan was appointed moderator, you posted something that merited this response:

Hey, if you have an issue with this selection, PM it to one of us personally. This isnt a thread to determine whether he's in or not, he's ALREADY IN. So if you feel like questioning our decision-making, do it via PM to an admin. - Finheaven Staff

What have you contributed to this site other than malice since you've been here? (sorry about the italics, it's not going back to regular font)

A.P.A said:
Buddy, on the internet it's reversed. You're guilty until proven innocent. What I am asking for is some sort of proof. Maybe Ronnie Brown wearing a Finheaven shirt, or even a simple picture of Ronnie Brown sitting down with AJ.

When I get that, I will give Andrew Tatum my deepest apology.

You have a woefully distorted perception of your own significance. We couldn't care less about your apology, your moronic insinuations and your opinion. You're irrelevant.

Everyone with an IQ over 12 and a modicum of judgment knows this is legit and understands why Ronnie would be kind enough to talk with FinHeaven's readership. If you find yourself in a state of doubt and uncertainty, it's fine by us to leave you there and let others recognize reality for what it is.

is aj an aspiring journalist trying to gain recognition or credibility? i dont think that aj needs to gain anymore credibility, he already has 10000 members that stand behind him. so what other motives would be behind him to try to trick us?

No sense in debating this anymore. Because as it has been stated before, arguing on the internet is kind of like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still ******ed.

just answer the question, what does he have to prove to anyone, he is already successful. he has no reason to fake an interview.

A.P.A said:
No sense in debating this anymore. Because as it has been stated before, arguing on the internet is kind of like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still ******ed.
You finally took my advice!

A.P.A said:

And you end it with a very classy knock on the Special Olympics after not responding to anything anyone has said, because you know you were wrong and defeated. Do yourself a favor and split.

I'm done. I'm sorry if I offended anyone else with anything I said or stepped onto any ground I shouldn't have, which I certainly didn't intend to do.

RWhitney014 said:
And you end it with a very classy knock on the Special Olympics after not responding to anything anyone has said, because you know you were wrong and defeated. Do yourself a favor and split.

I'm done. I'm sorry if I offended anyone else with anything I said or stepped onto any ground I shouldn't have, which I certainly didn't intend to do.

What are you talking about? I gave a response to every post in this thread that was directed at me. I'm sorry if they weren't the responses you wanted.

A.P.A said:

thats wrong dude

TerryTate said:
Hey APA, feel free to e-mail Todd France and ask him if this is real or not.

How would I go about getting Todd France's real e-mail address? And why would he respond to someone like me? Or anybody on this site for that matter.

A.P.A said:

Let's see...

You've wrongfully insulted this site's founder and now you're insulting people with disabilities. Such judgment... such character... such a sense of perspective you have, bud. Who raised you?

You're done in this thread. If you have further issues with the site, its founder, or the interview with Ronnie, take it up in questions and complaints.

Or you could just leave. Think about it, -- would you?

Back
Top Bottom