Ronnie brown next bo jackson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie brown next bo jackson?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
well alot of the mags and stuff i see on the internet seem to think that r.brown has the same physical body and could be the next bo and we all know how good bo was.to me besides barry sanders i just loved watching him play the guy was a stud with alot of heart to bad his career was cut short by injury.

I hope not...Bo Jackson was an amazing athlete but not an amazing running back sorry man. Way over rated bo was!!! I hope ronnie browns the next barry sanders!

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
well alot of the mags and stuff i see on the internet seem to think that r.brown has the same physical body and could be the next bo and we all know how good bo was.to me besides barry sanders i just loved watching him play the guy was a stud with alot of heart to bad his career was cut short by injury.

It's not even a valid comparison.

Buddwalk said:
I hope not...Bo Jackson was an amazing athlete but not an amazing running back sorry man. Way over rated bo was!!! I hope ronnie browns the next barry sanders!

Bo? Overated? Come on man, you can't just throw terms like "Overated" around. I'm not the biggest Bo fan, but he was FAR from overated.....

phillyphinphan said:
Bo? Overated? Come on man, you can't just throw terms like "Overated" around. I'm not the biggest Bo fan, but he was FAR from overated.....

If it wasn't for that ill-fated hip injury, the guy realistically could have been top 3 ever. He had size and speed never seen before in the NFL.......

Buddwalk said:

Dude....you are 16 years old. Bo played his last game in 1990...that would make you a one year old when he played his last game...

Do not talk about what you know nothing about or did not witness for yourself. You can not call a player "overrated" if you never actually watched his sport of choice when he was an active player.

Bo Jackson was the most explosive running back I've ever seen play the game. He was 6'1" 225 LBS. with LEGIT 4.3 speed.

It's too bad he chose baseball over football (I wonder what would have happened if Tampa had'nt taken him). I think if he had gone straight to the NFL he would be an all timer...as it is he's probably the best pure athlete I've ever seen.

Comparing Ronnie Brown to Bo Jackson is almost laughable. Ronnie will be a damn good running back...Bo Jackson was a once in a generation talent who chose the wrong sport (IMO) and had a freak injury that ended his career far too soon.

unifiedtheory said:
Dude....you are 16 years old. Bo played his last game in 1990...that would make you a one year old when he played his last game...

Do not talk about what you know nothing about or did not witness for yourself. You can not call a player "overrated" if you never actually watched his sport of choice when he was an active player.

Bo Jackson was the most explosive running back I've ever seen play the game. He was 6'1" 225 LBS. with LEGIT 4.3 speed.

It's too bad he chose baseball over football (I wonder what would have happened if Tampa had'nt taken him). I think if he had gone straight to the NFL he would be an all timer...as it is he's probably the best pure athlete I've ever seen.

Comparing Ronnie Brown to Bo Jackson is almost laughable. Ronnie will be a damn good running back...Bo Jackson was a once in a generation talent who chose the wrong sport (IMO) and had a freak injury that ended his career far too soon.

I can't add much after that.... Well said. Bo was unbelievable.

You guys must really like bo...the guy never had a 1000 yard season, the most touchdowns hes ever had in one season was 6 his rookie season, and he never caught more than 16 balls a season
As a runningback if you say hes great which he wasnt he was overrated...if you guys are gonna say well if was healthy he could of been great, so could of Curtis Enis but you dont hear anybody talking bout him!

Some people should start saying stuff like Ronnie Brown could be the next Curtis Martin...which i hope when ronnies over 30 hes still pumping out rushing seasons like that guy

Bo was bad A$$.I really enjoyed watching him run.that was a sad day vs Cinci when he got hurt.I for one hope R Brown is the runner Bo was.the guy was a freight train.one of the best runs I have ever seen was when he ran over Bozworth and out the tunnel,that was bad.

unifiedtheory said:

I'm not saying comparing Ronnie to Bo Jackson is legit, but he is not the first one to make that comparison. I've heard the two names in the same football related sentence by many.

LETS PRAY...that Ronnie Brown is the next Bo Jackson....PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo Jackson was the best runningback I have ever seen...PERIOD...Power, Speed, Explosiveness, and Vision.

For the one year old that said he was overrated....do you remember Ricky's first year with the Dolphins? That was Bo Jackson....ALL THE TIME.

Bo might be the best pro athlete of all-time....He was a very good outfielder for the Royals also.

Back
Top Bottom