ronnie brown on next! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ronnie brown on next!

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
hey guys i live here in nashville and they are going to have ronnie on one of the local radio stations in a few, i will let you guys know what he says!

not very much to share with you just the basic stuff you already know. but the one thing he said that i did not like, they ask him who he would like to be drafted by and he said the team with the most money! does this guy care about winning and getting carries or just $$$ ?

rickysux said:
not very much to share with you just the basic stuff you already know. but the one thing he said that i did not like, they ask him who he would like to be drafted by and he said the team with the most money! does this guy care about winning and getting carries or just $$$ ?

hmm.. that turns me off a bit too.

rickysux said:

Yes that so sounds like a team first guy. Sounds like something he would never say.:rolleyes:

Carnell Williams is the guy regarded as the team first guy. But E. James is a money first guy and he still produces.

Ronnie made a $ comment on Best Damn.... the other night too

I would be saying the same thing if my Favorite team wasnt in the running to pick me if I was in the draft.

I mean seriously ... this is a job to these guys. If one company offered you a lot more money than another company and the working conditions were similar would you take the one offering you less money just because you didnt want to be greedy?

Agent51 said:
Ronnie made a $ comment on Best Damn.... the other night too

That the same episode that he ate the donut, poured the water into glasses and put on shoulder pads for a rookie contest they are having for the fun of it?

Back
Top Bottom