Ronnie Brown question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown question

You people really overrate his ability...

1000ish yards rushing
300 yards receiving

The guy has never touched the ball 200 times in a college season... He's going to have to double (plus some) his workload. To think it will be so easy as to him getting 2000+ yards from scrimmage is idiotic.

Brown is a guy who can put up good numbers if he has a good OL but he's not gonna make an average line look good.

You Guys Go Read Both Benson And Brown And See 4 Your Selfs That Benson Is Not At All Slower Than Brown And Brown Has His Mistakes (weakness) Just As Much As Benson So I Think Benson Is The Front Runner 4 The Miami Job Brown Didnt Have As Much On Him To Run The Ball On Every Down Like Benson So Imo Benson Is The Better Back But Brown Is 2nd Over Caddy But Not By Much

i think some fans are naive. i would be happy to see him reach 800 yards rushing and 300 receiving. he is a rookie, with a very young line... some are going overboard especially with his receiving yards..someone said 600???? are you kidding me? chambers hasnt even had a 1000 yard season or even 70 catches, why would a rookie running back get 600 yards? i mean i know he is known for his catching ability, but that doesnt mean he is gonna be a legit receiver... i will say this, if we do draft him, then i hope you guys are right about your numbers, but lets be logical and practical please

237 yards on75 carries, because Minor will rush for over 2000 this year:roflmao:

ronnie brown= 878 rushing yards 9 tds
cedric benson= 1109 rushing yards 11 tds
the caddie= 711 rushing yards 5 tds

Benson is the sure bet

I want everyone who knocks Ronnie to remember knocking him.

If he averages over 4 yards a carry in his rookie year I would appreciate it if you guys would move to some other team.

South Florida said:
I want everyone who knocks Ronnie to remember knocking him.

If he averages over 4 yards a carry in his rookie year I would appreciate it if you guys would move to some other team.

Is that from the line of scrimage, or where he gets the hand off?:D

nobody is knockin him, some people are just makin up outlandish numbers for this guy... he isnt the second coming and i wish people would quit acting like it... nobody is sayin he wont be good, but people thing he will be better then he is gonna be (for his first season)... and dont tell people to move to another team because this is all opinion, and your thoughts arent any better or accurate than anyone elses so stop.

no wonder you took offense, you are the one makin up the crazy digits... 1500 yrds? i would be estatic if he really did it, but come on man, be real.

Doktor Ivel said:
he wouldnt rush for 1000 yards, because hes overated...yea i said it....

lol, Ronnie Brown cant run for 1000 but in another post you thought Minor could :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom