Ronnie Brown question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown question

1400 yrds rushing 10 Td's
600 yrds recieving 4 Td's

Rookie of the year.

FIN54FAN said:
Just want some ideas. If we do aquire brown, what will be his stats this year?

All depends how Nick wants to use him. If he makes him our feature back and gives him the majority of the carries...i really could see a 1000 yard campaign. If we go more with the Brown/Gordon/Morris RB by committee approach, then im not sure what he'll do.

Doktor Ivel said:
he wouldnt rush for 1000 yards, because hes overated...yea i said it....

OK mr Robert Gallry, or Peyton Manning who u think Miami should draft besides Braylon Edwards who wouldnt help us that much becuase we have recievers

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
OK mr Robert Gallry, or Peyton Manning who u think Miami should draft besides Braylon Edwards who wouldnt help us that much becuase we have recievers

Chambers and Marty Booker are set..but linehans system calls for 3 or 4 guys, out side of those two we have no one...not really sold on braylon i would love to trade down a couple slots pick up a second round pick to use on a rb and grab mike williams, his hands are for real

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
tarde down and get Frye, Walter, Orton, Orlovsky(pretty much the best on available), and then Mike Williams, hes a good reciver...

1500+ rushing
500+ receiving

15 rushing touchdowns

I have no idea how many receiving touchdowns.

And yes, I love the #5

Depends on our OL he can be a good back but his no barry sanders and can put up good numbers with a bad OL.

Doktor Ivel said:
he wouldnt rush for 1000 yards, because hes overated...yea i said it....[/QUOTE

I AGREE 100% CEDRIC BENSON:evil: :evil: :evil:

Benson Has Proved He Can Go A Whole Season Without A Back Up Behind Him And I Think He Will Be A Better Back In The Nfl

Back
Top Bottom