Ronnie Brown. Show him the money | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown. Show him the money

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What is Ronnie Brown contract going to be.I say 5 years 46million.10million singing bonus

That averages out to 9.2 million a year I dont think that he is going to be making that much money per year, could be wrong though

One Man's Loss Is Another Man's Gain

kingfin said:
What is Ronnie Brown contract going to be.I say 5 years 46million.10million singing bonus

Ricky's loss is Ronnie's gain.

Perhaps someone can check to see what last year's No. 2 overall pick got and then add 10%.

Edge and Alexander are going to be making about 9 mill a year with the franchise tag, and that is hte avg of the top 5 players at the position. Do you get top 5 money just for being the 2nd pick that seems ludacris if you do. I dont think that Gallery is getting top 5 tackle money.

MCMike81 said:
Edge and Alexander are going to be making about 9 mill a year with the franchise tag, and that is hte avg of the top 5 players at the position. Do you get top 5 money just for being the 2nd pick that seems ludacris if you do. I dont think that Gallery is getting top 5 tackle money.

Yes he is. He might even be the highest paid....I can't remember

Deeznutts said:
Gallery-$18.5MM guaranteed signing bonus and $60MM over 7 years.

Not sure where you found that, but i got this at Fanball. Anyone know which is correct?

Gallery got $14.5 million in guaranteed money and a seven year contract that could be worth as much as $60 million if he reaches incentives.

Hey guys I am really worried that the Dolphins may not have the $$$ to be able to sign RB and then he will hold out. :shakeno:

Can we sign him and still stay under the cap??? Where is Clumpy when you
need his expertise??? :eek:

Roman529 said:
Hey guys I am really worried that the Dolphins may not have the $$$ to be able to sign RB and then he will hold out. :shakeno:

Can we sign him and still stay under the cap??? Where is Clumpy when you
need his expertise??? :eek:

We have over $9 million in cap space. He isn't going to hold out.

byroan said:
We have over $9 million in cap space. He isn't going to hold out.

The story about RB and his $$$ on the Finheaven main page had me worried.
:lol: BUT if you say we have the $$$ then that is good enough for me.

His signing bonus will be bigger than that, he'll probably get 3-5 mil the first year and they'll work it up as the years go by.

I hate the fact these rookies make so much money before even playing a down in the NFL, no matter who they are. Just they way I feel

Back
Top Bottom