ronnie brown similar to alexander? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ronnie brown similar to alexander?

capecoralfinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i see some similarities in thier running styles. one poster stated that he lacks some elusivenss, however, i haven''t really seen alexander be extreemly elusive. anyone else agree? i could be wrong though.

I think most north/south runners are better off these days in the NFL.

One thing worries me about Brown. I was watching some highlight videos and it seems he runs out of gas after about 40 yards. .

FinsNCanes said:
I think most north/south runners are better off these days in the NFL.

One thing worries me about Brown. I was watching some highlight videos and it seems he runs out of gas after about 40 yards. .

I don't believe that i sthe case. He had more long runs than both Cedric Benson and Cadillac Williams.

shaun alexander he almost won the heisman t. his senior yr i believe

last yr he was like 1 yard shy of winning the rushing title

I hope ronnie is just as good & better.

off the field he is a great team leader( Shaun )

besides the comment about not winning the title
but people should understand he was so freaking close

Who wouldnt start to run out of gas after 40 yards???? If that is his only problem, maybe we should be buying tickets to see him in canton.......

Oh, and I can somewhat see comparisons to Alexander. I still think more LT though.

I think Ahman Green is the best comparison. Explosive, fast, powerful, great hands, but seems to lack that "it" to fully utilize his talents, eventhough he remains an elite back. If that ramble makes any sense.

Actually he does remind me a little of Shawn Alexander. It will depend on how many moves he makes that fails. Shawn makes a lot of moves that causes him to lose yards. However on plays where he just has to dodge one guy or make one move he will go a long way.

I can see the simularities except for that Ronnie is clearly not a crybaby and Alexander is.

THOMAS_54 said:
I can see the simularities except for that Ronnie is clearly not a crybaby and Alexander is.

There is something I agree with.

THOMAS_54 said:
Alexander's hardly a crybaby. he was upset over 1 yard (what player wouldn't be?) that would have earned him a lot of awards and bonuses.

that said, he apologized after everything was said and done and relayed that it was mostly emotion in the heat of the game.

big deal, a lot of players do that.

texasPHINSfan said:
Alexander's hardly a crybaby. he was upset over 1 yard (what player wouldn't be?) that would have earned him a lot of awards and bonuses.

that said, he apologized after everything was said and done and relayed that it was mostly emotion in the heat of the game.

big deal, a lot of players do that.

you say that in Texas where you haven't heard the extent of his whining and constant crying.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
you say that in Texas where you haven't heard the extent of his whining and constant crying.
yes because proximity of where one resides means everything in the world.

So does that make me an expert on the damn Spurs?

come on man, sh!tty logic...

Back
Top Bottom