Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds

fins_rock

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.

clear.gif

but he will get 900 yards rushing and 700 yards recieving...remember hes more versatile than the other two you mentioned...and thats scott linehan's style of offense...Onterrio and Mewelde moore ran and caught for yards...and it was sucessful.

fins_rock said:
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.

clear.gif

You know the lotto numbers also :shakeno: Glad you are a better talent evaluator than Saban and just about every other team exec/scout.

fins_rock said:

clear.gif
Hey guys, check it out. We have a fortuneteller in our midst. We are so lucky to have all knowing folks as yourself on our board. :shakeno:

fins_rock said:

clear.gif

Uh oh people, we have a psychic on our hands! I love when people come on here and say what will or will not happen. Face the facts: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR. Just like the rest of us.

DonShula84 said:
You know the lotto numbers also :shakeno: Glad you are a better talent evaluator than Saban and just about every other team exec/scout.

i'll second that sarcastic comment. We had first pick at the running backs, why would we pick the worst?

aqualuv said:
Hey guys, check it out. We have a fortuneteller in our midst. We are so lucky to have all knowing folks as yourself on our board. :shakeno:

Damn you beat me by like 10 seconds haha. :)

fins_rock said:

HAHAHAHA, please. Ok, sure there buddy, whatever you say. We need to keep track of this thread so we can all come back with buckets of old molded crow.

So by implying that he could get a minimum of 600 yards for the entire season, you're telling me that he'll average 37.5 rushing yards a game? I'm sorry but to me, that's
clear.gif

I'm not going to risk getting my hopes by counting on Ronnie Brown getting 1000 yards or more, but I don't think it's out of the question at all. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 900-1100 rushing yards would be a pretty reasonable prediction. And I'm not just expecting rushing yards from him, I expect him to have somewhere around 40-50 receptions with 450+ passing yards perhaps. Ronnie Brown will be a great receiving threat for us as well. Also with Hudson Houck, this O-line is going to be improved from last year and even Sammy Morris almost reached 600 yards in ONLY 8 starts with us last year behinds LAST YEAR's Offensive Line. I think 1000 yards+ is a possiblity Ronnie Brown. Again, I am not counting on it, but I am definitely not ruling it out.

He sounds like either a Ricky lover or a caddy/benson supporter by the what he says in that post

fins_rock said:

clear.gif

I see your point about the o line, but they will be better, and as for your talent evaluation of Ronnie good job, you are better than any NFL front office guy as previously mentioned.

Thanks Themajster! Your future does not look good. Ronnie Brown hasn't done anything and will either get hurt, be the next Jaris McPhail, or be average. He's not that good. He runs a fast 40 and can catch. So does Chambers and did he break 1,000 yrds for us.

Man, I knew I shouldn't have bought Browns jersey:fire:

I hate people who think they know the team

WOW! I can't belive it Sabin takes the best back from the college players tryouts and it wasnt the right one man I should listen to this guy more often hey what do you think should i become a bills fan?

Back
Top Bottom