Ronnie Brown???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown????

Predaphin said:
Please help convince me that this was a good pick.....

:hmmm: :hmph:

Because Nick Saban picked him and Saban's judgement hasn't failed us yet.

6'0 233lbs runs a 4.40 40.... Avg 6.0 yards a carry in the SEC... Doesn't have near the milage of a Benson and is more durable than Caddy... Some say he has the best hands in the draft regardless of position... Need any more.... GreenMonster

do you watch college football? did you see this kid run the rock? even though it was caddy's team, he a str8 up, stand up dude. Im ordering my Brown #23 Dolphin jersey right now!!!!!!!!It filled our biggest need, with the best prospect at the position of need. ohj yea, stocktar mcdougle will help this cat alot. I honestly hope Adrian Mcpherson is our 2nd rounder....

The guy is a steamroller, hard as hell to bring down, faster than most starting RB's in the league, and has better hands out of the backfield than many WR's.

Add in the fact that the kid was obviously starter material, but didn't rock the boat when put in as a backup and is obviously a "team first" type guy... exactly the type that has made New England super bowl champs.

GreenMonster said:
6'0 233lbs runs a 4.40 40.... Avg 6.0 yards a carry in the SEC... Doesn't have near the milage of a Benson and is more durable than Caddy... Some say he has the best hands in the draft regardless of position... Need any more.... GreenMonster

WORD

Predaphin said:
Please help convince me that this was a good pick.....

:hmmm: :hmph:

:lol: Believe us, this post was not unexpected. "come out, come out, wherevery you are...".

Saban (paraphrased): "I saw this firsthand. Half of our defenders ended up in the training room the next morning after they faced Ronnie Brown."

footballer said:
do you watch college football? did you see this kid run the rock? even though it was caddy's team, he a str8 up, stand up dude. Im ordering my Brown #23 Dolphin jersey right now!!!!!!!!It filled our biggest need, with the best prospect at the position of need. Now if only we can get alex Barron, or a good LT to anchor the line( ohj yea, stocktar mcdougle will help this cat alot). I honestly hope Adrian Mcpherson is our 2nd rounder....

Honestly, I don't watch to much College football, I watch the Bowl games if anything....This is what confuses me as well, Saban said he was going BPA...Does he honsetly think Ronnie Brown was the BPA??? I just don't think he was.

I wonder why Ronnie didn't show any emotion?

To be fair, most of his questions were directed about his college days and now how he feels about being a Dolphin.

I don't think you can find a better situation in the top-5 than being drafted #2 to a team who needs a RB and is situated on a coast with no tax.

I'm also listening to Ronnie right now on 790, and he is very well-spoken. He's just not hotheaded about it; he's very calm and cool and maybe that's part of the reason.

Muck said:
Saban (paraphrased): "I saw this firsthand. Half of our defenders ended up in the training room the next morning after they faced Ronnie Brown."

thanks Muck, makes me feel a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom