Ronnie Brown's Rushing Yards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown's Rushing Yards

How many rushing yards will Ronnie have this year?

• 500 - 900 Yards (That would suck)

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • 900 - 1,200 Yards

Votes: 61 49.6%
  • 1,200 - 1,500 Yards

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • 1,500 - 2,000 (It could happen)

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Brown is going to at least have over 1,000 yards this season, and thats assuming the o line does not do well. Hell, if that pothead got around 1,800 yards on his own and I think Ronnie Brown could have similar numbers. He should also get some good recieving #'s as well.

i don't think ronnie will blow us away with his rushing total i think it will be his overall yardage total that he racks up

500-900, upper range of that IMO

Between Ricky's possible return, and the fact he will probabaly be catching alot of footballs at other positions then HB.

I'm guessing somewhere around 1,050 yds rushing, around 450 yds receiving and somewhere close to 10 td's.

900 - 1200 yds. 10 tds

30-40 catches for 400 - 500 yds. 4 tds.

NFL rookie of the year.

I say 500-900, He'll be used as a reciever alot so his total yardage will be more impressive. But then there's the rookie wall.

NorthFloridaFin said:
I'm guessing somewhere around 1,050 yds rushing, around 450 yds receiving and somewhere close to 10 td's.

That's like 70 rushing yards a gane, and a little of 20 recieving. I hope he can do more then that...

Hostile7 said:
That's like 70 rushing yards a gane, and a little of 20 recieving. I hope he can do more then that...

He's a rookie... you've got to be somewhat realistic here :lol:

Hostile7 said:

you have to remember, he is a rookie, and he isnt going to be getting the handoff every down like Ricky did. Gordon is a pretty good back when healthy, hes going to get some carries to. and we aint gonna be running the ball 400 times next year.

PatsSuck456 said:
Brown is going to at least have over 1,000 yards this season, and thats assuming the o line does not do well. Hell, if that pothead got around 1,800 yards on his own and I think Ronnie Brown could have similar numbers. He should aslo get some good reciving #'s as well.

Depends.

1st factor: How well does Gordon recovers and has a full offseason tolearn the new offense. He could be a very good back.

2nd factor: Ricky Williams. If he does returns and regains his shape over the season, a coach would be slightly ******ed not to use that combo.

I predict if Ronnie brown carries the load. 1500- 1800 yds

Shared with Gordon: 1000 - 1300

Shared with Ricky: 800 - 1000. and thats stretching it. In this scenario I see him being a leading reciever.

IMO, Brown will get around 700-900 rushing yards. Gordon and Morris will come in and get some carries in just about every game. Harris may come in a couple of games to get some carries aswell. I just dont see Brown getting 1,000 yards this year,but next year or two is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom