Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

EAS products are good stuff. I took Phosphagen HP in the past. The summer after I graduated high school back in 1996, I was taking creatine and working out religiously for those three months before college started. I packed on 20 lbs of muscle during that time just on the creatine alone. My one rep max in the bench press went up 50 lbs during this time as well. The only drawback I found on this stuff is that it made me piss like a race horse.

I've tried the Myoplex Plus, and that stuff is as thick as cake batter. You almost have to eat it with a spoon as opposed to drinking it. Thick, thick, thick!! It's got a good taste, but it is hard to get down at times.

The Precision Protein is good stuff. I had the powder, but I see that they have the ready to drink bottles. Twelve bottles for $54 though? That's some damn expensive protein. The powder is probably a lot cheaper.

KB21 said:
EAS products are good stuff. I took Phosphagen HP in the past. The summer after I graduated high school back in 1996, I was taking creatine and working out religiously for those three months before college started. I packed on 20 lbs of muscle during that time just on the creatine alone. My one rep max in the bench press went up 50 lbs during this time as well. The only drawback I found on this stuff is that it made me piss like a race horse.

I've tried the Myoplex Plus, and that stuff is as thick as cake batter. You almost have to eat it with a spoon as opposed to drinking it. Thick, thick, thick!! It's got a good taste, but it is hard to get down at times.

The Precision Protein is good stuff. I had the powder, but I see that they have the ready to drink bottles. Twelve bottles for $54 though? That's some damn expensive protein. The powder is probably a lot cheaper.

Yeah I swear by the stuff. I used to take Creatine back in college and put on about 15lbs of muscle. Now I'm just taking Myoplex Original and CLA. The Original is not as thick. And the taste is really good compared to other MRP's.

He looks really ripped in that picture.

KB21 said:

20 lbs. of muscle? That's hard to believe you gained 20 lbs. of muscle in 3 months from working out and taking phosphagen hp. A male can gain up to 2-3 lbs. of muscle a year. I'm not trying to be a wise azz...but I highly doubt it that you gained 20 lbs. of pure muscle in 3 months.

Anyway...it sounds like you should also get an endorsement deal from EAS!!!

Go Fins!!!

I've heard the CLA is good stuff, but I've never tried it.

I just noticed the difference in the Myoplex. I took the Plus, so I may try the original. I may make a run to GNC today to pick up some Phosphagen and Precision.

All these 15 lbs. and 20 lbs. of pure muscle guys from taking creatine...c'mon wake up...creatine makes you retain H2O...water water water...that's where your gain of muscle really is...H2O.

Go Fins!!!

I train 4-5 times a night and have been thinking about taking protein/creatine to continue getting bigger.

I'm 6'4 195lbs but have a big frame and could carry much more mass.

How old were you when you started taking protein? I'm 18 and have been training for a round a year to 15 months... in that time I've naturally put on around 30-40lbs, but some people have recommended that I don't take it because I'm young and still growing.

Sal Lisitano said:
20 lbs. of muscle? That's hard to believe you gained 20 lbs. of muscle in 3 months from working out and taking phosphagen hp. A male can gain up to 2-3 lbs. of muscle a year. I'm not trying to be a wise azz...but I highly doubt it that you gained 20 lbs. of pure muscle in 3 months.

Anyway...it sounds like you should also get an endorsement deal from EAS!!!

Go Fins!!!

IMO, the key was that I never worked out that hard while playing sports in high school. I was around 155 lbs when I graduated high school. When I started college, I was right around 170 to 175 lbs. I now weigh 226 lbs, but it isn't all muscle. I need to get back into that routine. If I were 226 lbs of muscle right now, I'd be a friggin monster. I've already got a big chest and big thighs, but I've got a big ole gut to go along with them.

Sal Lisitano said:
All these 15 lbs. and 20 lbs. of pure muscle guys from taking creatine...c'mon wake up...creatine makes you retain H2O...water water water...that's where your gain of muscle really is...H2O.

Go Fins!!!

It didn't make me retain water. It acted as a diuretic with me.

Sal, you have a point. Creatine makes you put on weight. Some good and some bad. But there is no denying the muscle mass that stuff can put on you. I am a prime example. Every bit of mucle mass that I gained while I was in college, I still have and have been able to maintain since. If it was all water weight, than it would not be possible.

I dont doubt for a second that KB experience a huge gain in muscle mass from taking it.

Anyhow, this is not a thread about the good and bad of EAS products.

Our boy has an endorsement deal with one of the most reputable fitness nutrition makers in the country. Tells me he's a serious dude who treats his body like a temple.

KB21 said:
It didn't make me retain water. It acted as a diuretic with me.

It make you retain water...trust me on this. Just becuase you pissed alot it doesn't mean that you're still not holding in water. Your muscle look bigger and are more pumped when you take creatine beacause...again I don't want to sound like a broken record...you retain water...that's why they look bigger and your more pumped.

I'm not saying that you don't keep SOME of your gains...but check out what happens about 2-3 weeks after you stop taking creatine. I used and use it but its an illusion...that's all...I do recommend it and I plan on using it again in the fall or winter.

Go Fins!!!

You can gain approximately 12 lbs of muscle per year naturally. (Most people don't though.)

I used to take creatine, and noticed great gains at the time. I would honestly attribute most of it to my diet at the time. I was eating a lot, and eating really healthy. I'd say your average person would do better by cleaning up their diet, as opposed to buying creatine.

KB21 said:
I've heard the CLA is good stuff, but I've never tried it.

I just noticed the difference in the Myoplex. I took the Plus, so I may try the original. I may make a run to GNC today to pick up some Phosphagen and Precision.

KB,

CLA has been a godsend for me. I take it 3 times a day with meals. Works great to shed unwanted fat and get lean.

Dubfire said:
Sal, you have a point. Creatine makes you put on weight. Some good and some bad. But there is no denying the muscle mass that stuff can put on you. I am a prime example. Every bit of mucle mass that I gained while I was in college, I still have and have been able to maintain since. If it was all water weight, than it would not be possible.

I dont doubt for a second that KB experience a huge gain in muscle mass from taking it.

Anyhow, this is not a thread about the good and bad of EAS products.

Our boy has an endorsement deal with one of the most reputable fitness nutrition makers in the country. Tells me he's a serious dude who treats his body like a temple.

True that!!!

That is sweet for him. Maybe #23 will read this thread and see all the positive post about EAS and maybe he can put in a good word and sign some of the Fin-Faithful to their own EAS endorsement deals!!!

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
It make you retain water...trust me on this. Just becuase you pissed alot it doesn't mean that you're still not holding in water. Your muscle look bigger and are more pumped when you take creatine beacause...again I don't want to sound like a broken record...you retain water...that's why they look bigger and your more pumped.

I'm not saying that you don't keep SOME of your gains...but check out what happens about 2-3 weeks after you stop taking creatine. I used and use it but its an illusion...that's all...I do recommend it and I plan on using it again in the fall or winter.

Go Fins!!!

It seems like you are trying to say that all it does is make you retain water. Creatine monohydrate is a precursor to Creatine phosphate. Creating phosphate donates a phosphate to ADP to make more ATP, therefore you have longer energy bursts while working out. The retention of water has an effect of creating more resistance within the muscle which causes less muscle movement and allows you to lift more weight. That's one of the effects of anabolic steroids. Creatine doesn't boost testosterone levels like anabolic steroids though.

Back
Top Bottom