Ronnie is our offense! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie is our offense!

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I fear thursday we will see how much Ronnie means to our offense. Carolina will stack the box. Henne has to beat them! It could be ugly. It's Henne's time to shine. God speed!

No offense but Ronnie & Ricky have been sharing carries all season. Ricky at time has seen more carries than Ronnie, so it would not surprise to see them unleash Ricky on Carolina. You are underestimating an old man

Sparano was right to call out our OL. The burden is on them Thursday night to make something happen on the ground.

Ricky is the only proven and healthy runner we have for the Panthers. I'm hopeful about the rest of the guys, but they still have to prove they can get it done. And it starts up front or they won't have a chance.

I am very confident in RW ability to do well in this game. The guy has serious burst and is hard to bring down did I mention that He runs 100mph with his hair on fire? Run Ricky Run!!! gO pHINS!!!

Teams have been stacking the box against us all season.

We'll need a big game out of the defense that's for sure. If we can force the Panthers into making mistakes (especially Delhomme) as has been a common occurrence with that team we'll have a chance. I just don't know what we're going to be able to do offensively as i can't see the Wildcat being as effective without Brown taking the snaps.

honestly in some games this year ricky has looked like the better back.. this game will come down to our defense.. if we can hold up against the run that forces them to go to the pass.. and delhome has shown this year that passing alot leads to alot of int's with him.. so i say stop the run and take steve smith out of the game.. fins should get atleast two picks in this one if they do that!!! go dolphins!!!
:up:

Back
Top Bottom