Ronnie or Sammy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie or Sammy

bkeavs

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know the latest for tommorrow. I hear Sammy to start, but Ronnie to get alot of time.
Anyone have any other information

Nope, and I doubt we will until we see the game. No point in telling the Jets anything we don't have to.

Like the Jets are worried about who is running the ball, they can't stop anybody....They average 133 ypg and 1 rushing td game. Plus, whats the difference, Sammy is doing a good job anyway.....

It makes a huge difference who is running the ball...and Saban isn't going to tell anybody anything he doesn't have to...

and Saban isn't going to tell anybody anything he doesn't have to...

He's definitely good at that!

well, I have Brown starting for me in the championship, and i need some points so if he isnt playing id love to know. last i heard everyone was saying that he would play. right?

well, I have Brown starting for me in the championship, and i need some points so if he isnt playing id love to know. last i heard everyone was saying that he would play. right?

I don't know if I'd start him in ff, especially the championship (if you've got anyone else). My feeling is that sammy will start and get about 12 carries, and ronnie will get more and more carries as the game goes on (assuming his hand allows it). I predict sammy 12 carries for 40 yards and ronnie 16 carries for 70 yards and a touch. I don't think ronnie will be used as a receiver much though.

- Who will get the carries tonight?

What do you guys think???

Morris -18-22

ronnie - 5-8

minor- 2-4

i dont think ronnie should really get too many carries.. dont wanna risk injury or re-injury when we're mathematically eliminated.

i also think joey is the starter for the next 2 games. its probably his last chance to make a case for himself here as well. if joey has 2 picks before halftime or something (like usual......) then we gotta see cleo ;p

What do you guys think???

Morris -18-22

ronnie - 5-8

minor- 2-4

i dont think ronnie should really get too many carries.. dont wanna risk injury when we're mathematically eliminated.

You can't play the risk game, anybody can get injured at any time.

Ronnie should get 15 at least.

You can't play the risk game, anybody can get injured at any time.

Ronnie should get 15 at least.

i would agree if he didnt break his hand 4 weeks ago. no point in possibly hurting the hand again and causing a chronic thing

If we fall behind, even by just seven, we won't run the ball with either of them. We have to be tied or ahead to run the football in this "offense"

Back
Top Bottom