Ronnie says he will be ready for Training camp. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie says he will be ready for Training camp.

well thats good news although I think his time as a phin is coming to a close unless he takes a paycut

were just going to give up our best player? we invested a 2nd round overrall pick on this guy and were just going to give him up like this? it would set our franchise back 3 years or so. If ronnie can stay healthy this year we resign him to a long term deal.

As much as I like RB, we cant sign him to a long term deal. He's been injury prone, nearing 30, and thats when running backs tend to drop off. 2-3 year deal would be the max.

were just going to give up our best player? we invested a 2nd round overrall pick on this guy and were just going to give him up like this? it would set our franchise back 3 years or so. If ronnie can stay healthy this year we resign him to a long term deal.

How many full seasons has this "best" player played through??? I would rather try to trade Ronnie and get Spiller.

How many full seasons has this "best" player played through??? I would rather try to trade Ronnie and get Spiller.

You'd be hard pressed to find a real starting RB in the NFL who's played more than a season or two and has never missed any games due to injury. Or any position for that matter who plays very physically for that matter.

You'd be hard pressed to find a real starting RB in the NFL who's played more than a season or two and has never missed any games due to injury. Or any position for that matter who plays very physically for that matter.

Still has missed alot of games and produced less than other backs. He is a good back but saying backs get hurt does not make him look any better. You dont pay premium to a guy who has broke 1000 yards barely once in 5 years and been injured for half of two of the last three seasons

Ronnie must be resigned and we should ****ing throw the ball to him for the second time in his career. Cam Cameron saved Ronnie Brown and he ****ing owned the NFL before the patsies used magic power to tear his acl.

There is a difference between being banged up and going on IR. Not to mention most of his yards last year came from the Wildcat, besides last year and the year with Cam he has been average.

There is a difference between being banged up and going on IR. Not to mention most of his yards last year came from the Wildcat, besides last year and the year with Cam he has been average.

A Career 4.4 yards per carry is hardly average. Oh and if you're saying he's only productive when he's running the wildcat then you're simply wrong.

Back
Top Bottom