Ronnie Then Adrian | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Then Adrian

Ark139954

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know many of you want to see Smith in a Fins uni, but i dont think he is the right guy. I personally think he will be a bust. He doesnt look very good on highlight film from what ive seen. My hope is that the fins get ronnie or caddie and then in the 3rd or 4th get mcpherson. Maybe if we get a second i hope we get Brodney Pool but that is besides the point.

If we could get either Smith or McPherson I'll be happy. If we get a 2nd I'd rather draft Bullocks then Pool. JMO

Marino Forever said:
McPherson will not be worth even a 3rd or a 4th due to his past. Didn't Ricky teach you all anything?

So quitting on your team so you can smoke pot is the same thing as stealing?

I'm leaning towards Ronnie and McPherson too. But only McP. in the 3rd.

i guess people dont realize that one can overcome their past. sh-t, a lot of NCAA athletes go around breaking the law. when I was in school, i witnessed leroy selmon jr. commit a felony beat down of a kid 1/2 his size, just for spilling a beer on him. kid had to go to a hospital. a lot of these athletes break the law and if they get away with it, you dont hear about it

Please Saban say NO to McPherson, please give us a QB, not the 2nd coming of Kordell Stewart!!!! Ronnie is fine though, but a little overhyped, I rather Caddillac, or a 2nd, 3rd rounder. Not that the 2nd or 3rd rounder will be better, but just wont cost as much, I rather spend my money somewhere else. And Caddie is better than Brown. Maybe if we do trade down and snag a 3rd and 2nd and do the Surtain trade, we could go defense in the first, maybe Spears or Merriman, Bullocks with one second, Baas with the other, Henry or Vincent Jackson with one third, Shelton, MB3 or Moats with the other, Walter with the 4th, King or Gause or Welsh in the 5th, I want a 6th, either for D Bowens or Zgonina, if we get one we can go with Travis Daniels and in the 7th we can go with AJ Lindsay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom