Ronnie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie

Ronnie 23 said:
Is ronnie going to play this week against the bills :confused:
Im not worried about it...It would be good if he does...but i think sammie is capable of carrying us to a victory

If we're out of the playoffs, I would just as soon put Ronnie on IR so that we can get him completely healed for our offseason program.

dolpns13 said:
Im not worried about it...It would be good if he does...but i think sammie is capable of carrying us to a victory

me either but when ever ronnie plays the bills he has big games

im still worried about it... short yardage wise we need ronnie in there... and ronnie is just a much more punishing rusher, sammys done aight... but we need ronnie...

Ronnie 23 said:
Your right...there is aways that, what if...but based on yesterdays performance, he will be fine

Ronnie 23 said:

uhh i don't know the stats off the top of my head but earlier this season was not a big game. im positive of that.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
If we're out of the playoffs, I would just as soon put Ronnie on IR so that we can get him completely healed for our offseason program.
It's a minor break. it would not be a healing problem

Ronnie 23 said:
Is ronnie going to play this week against the bills :confused:

I hope so! I'm going to be at the game!

We need Ronnie Brown back! Sammy Morris had a great game yesterday, but I would still be more comfortable with Ronnie Brown in the backfield.

dolpns13 said:

Think about it...Sammie with a new confidence and Ronnie who we all know can pound it and get the YDs. Im hoping we get Ronnie back as long as hes healthy and ready to go.

FanMarino said:
Think about it...Sammie with a new confidence and Ronnie who we all know can pound it and get the YDs. Im hoping we get Ronnie back as long as hes healthy and ready to go.
I like how Sammy just keeps churning his legs...He is really good with the stiff arm too

Back
Top Bottom