Rookie Mini Camp Today | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Mini Camp Today

Arthur lynch should be there getting the extra work like hazel...so should the dts we redshirted francis and johnson...take advantage of every opportunity show the staff your work ethic

Mccain needs to get as many reps physical and mental at lb as possible

I think they are only able to bring in 4 or 5 vets for this camp per league rules. i don't know who's there other than Hazel and McCain but probably Denny for long snaps and a couple QB's from the bottom of our roster.
I believe the vets join in Monday anyways.

i read somewhere that vets can participate if they have never appeared in an NFL game.

Both Hazel and McCain played some last year so who knows :idk:

Anyways everyone should be there Monday.

i don't think hazel made it into an actual game last year (could be wrong), which is why he is out there this weekend.

also don't think chris mccain is participating in this weekend's rookie camp (could also be wrong).

LOL

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 24m24 minutes ago
Can't tell if DT Jordan Phillips is limping or if he truly walks like Fred Sanford.

who's been throwing the footballs for the rookies the past few days?

per the sun sentinel: Dolphins rookie camp QBs: Chase Retting (Boston College), Hunter Mason (Georgia).

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

also from the sun sentinel: Receiver Matt Hazel, the Dolphins' 6th rd pick last year, is here for rookie camp. If you haven't played in an NFL game you can participate.

Yea Arthur Lynch needs to get his ass out there. He's still a rookie and isn't guarenteed anything.

Disappointed he's not there

On if veterans are allowed to participate this weekend) – Hickey : " You can, and there is a limit of five veterans depending on their *accrued seasons.”

* In order to accrue a season, a player must be on (or should have been on) full pay status for six or more regular season games.

"I think they are only able to bring in 4 or 5 vets for this camp per league rules."
Just look at how many the Patricheats have in, it's a couple less than that.

just a little update on couple guys we were all looking into:

Minnesota Vikings Camp:

Eric Kendricks is loving the challenges, and is looked at as an ILB, but with WLB in mind as well. Zimmer is thinking he is going to be a strong LB as of now!!!

Trae Waynes is being noted as one of the quickest learners they have had at camp. he is learning from technical coaching right away, ad displaying on the field. (helps to be coming from a well coached Michigan State defense I bet!!!)

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

i asked that somewhere a bit ago, no response.... but what has Lynch been doing???

and i agree... hope those guys getting a long of work in, lots of reps!!!
Lynch is largely forgotten because of the injury last year, but at Georgia he was very reliable. Good blocker, pretty good hands and a team leader. I had the opportunity to meet him preseason last year - what struck me was the sheer size of his hands. After missing his rookie season as a Dolphin, he has something to prove. Our TEs with Jordan Cameron, Dion Sims and Arthur Lynch could be underestimated.

Lynch is largely forgotten because of the injury last year, but at Georgia he was very reliable. Good blocker, pretty good hands and a team leader. I had the opportunity to meet him preseason last year - what struck me was the sheer size of his hands. After missing his rookie season as a Dolphin, he has something to prove. Our TEs with Jordan Cameron, Dion Sims and Arthur Lynch could be underestimated.

hey thanks also for the info on him!!! inside information too!!!

yeah, i just havent heard a thing on him in a long time, was just curious where he been working, or if, and all.... i am pumped to see this TE group though!!! some different aspects to have this year!!!

Highlights of the rookie minicamp, without having to use any crappy nfl media player..

[video=youtube;Y-dyJMBXmUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dyJMBXmUk[/video]

Back
Top Bottom