Rookie Mini Camp Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Mini Camp Today

Appears G Jamil Douglas, DT Jordan Phillips, WR DeVante Parker getting individual coaching, away from 11-on-11. @chrisperk

CEfT2AIXIAE8TxZ.jpg

What is that a picture of a WR high-pointing a ball? So that's what that looks like.

I wasn't sure what I was looking at...a little confused to tell you the truth...in these parts that is like seeing bigfoot...

-- Dolphins sign undrafted rookie WR Damarr Aultman (Maine).

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 3m3 minutes ago
Hatt Mazel just had a nice sideline catch during an individual drill. He plays as one speed. It's intriguing.

Hatt Mazel?? :lol:

#Dolphins first-round pick DeVante Parker just made a catch on a slant route during drills. Good form, use of hands and concentration.@JamesWalkerNFL

Another nice catch by #Dolphins rookie WR DeVante Parker on a high pass while running a skinny post. #EarlyFlash @JamesWalkerNFL

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 4m4 minutes ago
DeVante Parker makes catching the football look easy. Big target who's very fluid & goes up & attacks the ball #Dolphins

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 2m2 minutes ago
Don't wanna get overly excited on 1st day of rookie camp but...DeVante Parker looks darn good. Catching everything.

Man what a difference this Parker is going to be compared to Wallace, and I was against getting rid of Mike. Can't wait to see Thill to Parker in preseason! If I'm not mistaken, thill is more likely to under throw the deep ball than over throw, which fits Parkers style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man what a difference this Parker is going to be compared to Wallace, and I was against getting rid of Mike. Can't wait to see Thill to Parker in preseason! If I'm not mistaken, thill is more likely to under throw the deep ball than over throw, which fits Parkers style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I actually think he over throws the deep ball more often than under throws. He has a strong arm, just lacks a little anticipation on the bombs. Of course, it will be nice to have someone that can go up and get it like Parker.

Rookies Parker and Phillips impressing...

Rookies Parker and Phillips impressing...

Bobby McCain is breaking up some passes so far. Lippett, not so much :lol:

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 5m5 minutes ago
I like the early flashes of competitiveness from #Dolphins rookie CB Bobby McCain. He jammed WR DeVante Parker at the line of scrimmage.

Back
Top Bottom