Rookie Mini Camp Today | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Mini Camp Today

Agreed. I seen his TCU and Clemson game film. He was blowing up clemson's plays the entire game but look pretty rough during the TCU game. Im sure being playing with Suh will help him big time. I think Phillips will have some good flashes year one but I am also expecting some growing pains. I'm more worried about his health since experience can help be consistent.

and i agree with you too... more or less I am also talking on his size and ability he offers and brings. He should be able to dominate games, where he doesnt consistently as you said. His motor has been questioned, and he takes responsibility to it, manning up on it. these types of things is why i am looking for him to consistently dominate in all aspects from here on in.... as well as learning technically and fundamentally... a better understanding of the position as well. FIRE LOW!!! he has stuff to do, but he can do them!!!

seems like a good kid, and if his head stays in the right manor, he can become special!!! helps to have some special guys around him as well too

Watching the highlight clip Parker looks great of course, but the guy who stood out to me was Phillips. For a guy his size he can freaking move. What a fluid athlete for a 330+ pounder. He is going to be an absolute handful next to Suh.

jesus Omar looks like a duck!

CEfv_YCTWIAA3_DBb.jpg

Is that a basketball in his back pocket?

and i agree with you too... more or less I am also talking on his size and ability he offers and brings. He should be able to dominate games, where he doesnt consistently as you said. His motor has been questioned, and he takes responsibility to it, manning up on it. these types of things is why i am looking for him to consistently dominate in all aspects from here on in.... as well as learning technically and fundamentally... a better understanding of the position as well. FIRE LOW!!! he has stuff to do, but he can do them!!!

seems like a good kid, and if his head stays in the right manor, he can become special!!! helps to have some special guys around him as well too

As long as things don't go this way....
[video=youtube;QiM2U9AiQRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiM2U9AiQRM[/video]

Devante looks f'n amazing. I am so damn excited about him. I've liked the kid but always thought he was solidly the 3rd best WR in this draft. But after seeing him now... Might be the Dolphin love talking but there's a good chance he turns out the best WR in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom