Rookie Mini Camp Today | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Mini Camp Today

Is that a basketball in his back pocket?

:lol2:

Devante looks f'n amazing. I am so damn excited about him. I've liked the kid but always thought he was solidly the 3rd best WR in this draft. But after seeing him now... Might be the Dolphin love talking but there's a good chance he turns out the best WR in this draft.

I'm right with you man. Admittedly though...I didn't think he was the real deal at first. I watched one youtube video of him and thought his route running was poor...but I was just blinded by my desire for Cooper/Dorsett/Greene.

Now, after actually committing to watching more film of him, hearing what hes all about, and witnessing that freakish ability he has to catch everything/anything...that wingspan and those hands....I think we have someone really, really special. His hands are as good or better than Landry's. Between the two of them...I feel like we have the best duo (as far as hands go) in the entire NFL. This could mean we have a Harrison/Wayne, or a Fitz/Boldin kinda combo for years to come!!!!

:lol2:

I'm right with you man. Admittedly though...I didn't think he was the real deal at first. I watched one youtube video of him and thought his route running was poor...but I was just blinded by my desire for Cooper/Dorsett/Greene.

Now, after actually committing to watching more film of him, hearing what hes all about, and witnessing that freakish ability he has to catch everything/anything...that wingspan and those hands....I think we have someone really, really special. His hands are as good or better than Landry's. Between the two of them...I feel like we have the best duo (as far as hands go) in the entire NFL. This could mean we have a Harrison/Wayne, or a Fitz/Boldin kinda combo for years to come!!!!

Love this . Honestly though i still feel like there is one guy going completely under the radar by the media And a lot of fans . That guy

Is Jordan Cameron. He has the ability to be one of the best tight ends in the league .

With this being Tannehills second year in the offense and getting a group of young receivers that are willing to buy in and work hard . I believe this team has a chance to have one of those " where the heck did this come from " type of seasons were we become one of the top dogs .

Let's go fins babyyyy

Back
Top Bottom